• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"Worst/most scary" drugs you know/experienced

Scariest for me was taking way to much powder dxm.

A friend of mine got his hands on an absurd amount of powder dxm ( not cough syrup). At the time and for years previous I was heavily into psychedelics was very experienced and read alot about dxm and the upper plateau trip reports really caught my attention so I was thrilled to try it as I was into high dose psychedelics at the time and had this whole obsession with them.( as experienced with psychedelics as i was even with extreme doses.. I was naively convinced I could handle one of these 4th plateau trips and I was very wrong)

My buddy swore he weighed and dosed the capsules... He didn't. He packed as much would fit into each. I remember it first coming on feeling alot like MDMA. I was sitting in a friends basement playing cards waiting for it to come On and I remember this extreme euphoria and the way the cards looked while being shuffled made me smile and laugh and feel great..deep thoughts began soon after. Oh yah it's coming on. Anywhere from 20 mins - 45 mins after that it was like a light switch flipped and it Went mellow and happy to really really scary. Nothing really triggered it, it just kind of happened and I went outside to try and snap outta the panic and it just escalated from there. I kept getting this snap in and out sensation. Pure all out out of body hallucinations of entire events. Very much like I read about but it didn't feel positive for me Like it did in the reports. I also had this eerie just bad feeling that was all consuming.. It wasn't just panic. It was this feeling of just awful. I was in this delusional state for a good 15hours. I remember thinking if I get my skateboard I'll focus on That and I'll be ok but it was impossible. Snap.. I'm at my house getting it. Snap I'm in my old schools parking lot. Total time lapse like teleporting no recollection of the trip to my house or to the school. The plan was to skate the ledges but that wasn't happening. I ended up in my old schools parking Lot laying staring at the sky. All out delusional hallucinations. I was seeing people coming in and out of the school. Even caught myself talking to them Having full all out conversations and then snapping back into somewhat reality and at the Time I was thinking oh they must of left, looking back obviously this wasn't the case it was 4 am in July. They'd just kind of apear. I never saw them physically come out of the schools doors but for some reason I didn't think it was weird they were just appearing. Then Snap. I'm again in my friends basement sitting on his couch questioning if this whole ordeal at my old school Even happened. ( it did by the way I did leave, grab my skateboard, went to the school and then came back to this kids house) the snap sensation was really crazy. Its really creepy it wasn't like mushrooms or lsd where you know the visuals and auditory stuff are from the substance they all feel REAL as if you're not on a substance. The whole dissociative effect of dxm really fucked me up for a long time after honestly it was a good 6months I was feeling strange after. I don't blame the substance I blame myself for trusting someone saying its dose was what it was instead of testing it myself. I also had these huge red itchy blotches all over me for 2days. I can go into details of the trip from beginning to end in detail if you'd like it's really alot, but if this wasn't What you were looking for i didn't want to go into crazy detail since this is already very long.

Be safe,
B
That’s cause DXM isn’t an hallucinogen It’s a disassociative. My little bro and I used to do it a couple times a week for a couple years, never had a bad experience. We just laid in my room in forts built out of blankets and what not and go on adventures lol we’d go to different worlds man. It’s not psychedelic at all, I’ve always found that it makes you like a dumb caveman lol.

^that's a rudely constructed and not entirely correct statement. i do like that you included love in the list of what could be instantly addictive.
Sorry but in my experience and everyone I’ve ever known that’s the way the cookie crumbles. If anyone seriously thinks they are addicted to crack or meth or smack after the first time then they are either a hypochondriac with serious mental issues or a gullible moron that has no business messing with something that can take ya into addiction and possibly worse. I just think the whole addiction is a disease is just under horse shit, smh. People absolutely have power over themselves and actions. Nothing made you put a needle in your arm you chose to do that cause you wanted to smh. It’s not the drugs fault that people throw their whole lives away anymore than it’s a gun’s fault that it shot and killed someone. Drugs aren’t inherently bad or good anymore than fire or guns, it’s the person and their choices. I’ve been doing drugs for 23 years, had habits and physically depending on every drug you physically can abs theirs not that many, gone as far as you can go, od’d More times than I can count on my youth but I have never ever lost anything or anyone in my life because of my drug use, never stole anything or even borrowed money, never lost my job or friends or relationships or did anything I wouldn’t do sober to demean myself, no matter how sick I got I would never do the crazy shit I hear people do smh. I just don’t get it. For the last 12 years I’ve only done heroin and nothing else other than a meth binge a couple times a year or every couple of years for 3-5 days. And I haven’t gone through withdrawal or gotten sick from using H in over a decade. Why? Cause I only use 3-4 times a week and never more than 2 days in a row. Anyone can that with any substance!!! So why don’t people???? Because they believe they have no self control or power smh because that’s all they’ve heard from ignorant morons with no experience or very little and detoxes and rehabs are a business and the government lies to society to keep crime rate down and to keep little kids from shooting smack in middle school and dying. Everyone can do any drug every week without becoming addicted or dependent just as easily as your mom having a glass or two of wine nearly every night yet isn’t an alcoholic. It just takes will power and a little effort and self control. Honestly it isn’t even hard at all or even think about it. But to each his own. I’m just saying we all have the power to have our cake and eat it too. You can enjoy the drug of your choice and still have the life you want and the only thing that changed is you added this thing you enjoy responsibly a few times a week :)

^that's a rudely constructed and not entirely correct statement. i do like that you included love in the list of what could be instantly addictive.

I've popped DXM coricidin faith and cold 8 tablets lay in a bathtub for 2 hours and make up high AF. I like this new dude Maxstallion I'm a long time lurker too.

Hey hydroazuanacaine what happened to your avatar wasn't it animated and doesn't it once cry?

For me I think it probably was 5F-UR-144 also called XLR8, a synthetic cannabinoid.
Very powerful, very easy to take too much and overdose, ended up unable to move for a few minutes while experiencing a panic attack a few times.

From what I've seen IRL, but thankfully didn't do myself, "spice."

Was with a group of mates who ordered some back when it was legal from an online RC vendor. We started off smoking regular joints. Then my mate brought out some type of "spice blend" and said he'd tried a different one earlier in the day which was pretty mellow, but hadn't tried this one yet. Everyone else agreed to try it but as I'd read the horror stories I passed.

He mixed in just a TINY bit of this stuff with mostly tobacco. I mean literally such a tiny amount. It was like 95% tobacco, 5% spice.

They went out in the garden and passed it around while I stayed smoking the normal joint chatting to them. At first it came on slowly and they said it was chill. Then suddenly it really hit them properly.

The woman whose house we were in seemed to be having a panic attack, laid down on the sofa and told us all to leave because she really needed to be alone. We left out into the night, but it was still getting stronger for my mates and they could barely even walk. They later described it as like everything was moving back and forth very quickly. They were about to pass out and didn't know where they were going.

I rang up a cab, took them back to mine, let them lay down on the floor to recover. They passed out for a good few hours.

Eventually they woke up again feeling better and thanked me for getting them back to safety. I mean for real if I wasn't there they'd have been in serious danger passed out on the street in the middle of the night in a dodgy area.

He chucked the rest of that shit away and emailed the site telling them what happened. They said they'd gotten other reports of the same type of thing and agreed to take it down. Which they did for about a week, before they just put it up for sale again under a new name.

My mate also asked them what was in the stuff, which was not listed on the site. They told him what it was and when we googled it we find out it's some shit that's caused multiple OD's in Russia already and is ultra-potent in the microgram range.

It's shit like that which is why RC's got banned...

Ya, I once was letting a guy try some noids for the 1st time at a party, and explained how he was gonna do a toke every 5 mins or so, and stop at 3, and to wait 15 minutes fore the peak.
Then this drunken idiot comes and with no clue, grabs the spliff from this guy and starts to puff like there is no tomorrow, while we scream that it's not pot and he's gonna get hurt...
We manage to recuperate the spliff, the guy laughs it off and says that he is hardcore and if we can take it he's not gonna have a problem with it for sure.
After that, he goes out for a walk with a friend, and manages to fall, vomit and pass out after barely making it across the street and his friend had to get an ambulance as he was unresponsive.

the guy laughs it off and says that he is hardcore and if we can take it he's not gonna have a problem with it for sure.

Fucking hate twats like that...

"I don't even know what this substance is but fuck it mate I can handle it I'm a fucking hardman!"

Not to mention that he was drunk like, having trouble walking straight, and didn't consider that it might have been a factor.
I mean it's really hard to correctly dose that noid, XLR8, the first times, when sober.
When drunk the effects are gonna be so overwhelming it's practically impossible.
I mean we all know that if you drink a lot and then smoke a regular pot, you will become grey, your head will spin and you may easily vomit.
I can't imagine the madness state that guy went through, but as he was fine after a night in observation... Let's say I was not happy but not sad either.

Not to mention that he was drunk like, having trouble walking straight, and didn't consider that it might have been a factor.
I mean it's really hard to correctly dose that noid, XLR8, the first times, when sober.
When drunk the effects are gonna be so overwhelming it's practically impossible.
I mean we all know that if you drink a lot and then smoke a regular pot, you will become grey, your head will spin and you may easily vomit.
I can't imagine the madness state that guy went through, but as he was fine after a night in observation... Let's say I was not happy but not sad either.

Yeah when someone acts so recklessly with potent and potentially dangerous substances you can't feel too bad for them really can ya?

Thing is, this guy and sadly many other people I know of have no clue of how imminent the danger is if you don't know what it is that you are taking, the purity, what is an appropriate dosage, differences between ROAs, dangerous interactions...
I mean I've had people try proper Ket and say that it was absolutely impossible that it was Ket as they had only tried Pub Ket before but were convinced that it was good quality...
Man the power of ignorance...

I mean I've had people try proper Ket and say that it was absolutely impossible that it was Ket as they had only tried Pub Ket before but were convinced that it was good quality...

For real this is so fucking common. When you got mates who have only had "social" quality, and you share your stash of DNM quality shit, they're blown away. More often than not though my mates do realise they were getting shit before and start texting me asking how to buy bitcoins ?

Funny you should mention ket because I got a few grams off the DNM recently, shared some with a mate and he asks me "what the fuck is in this ketamine?" I was like... ketamine mate, this is what actual good quality ketamine feels like.

When I got too deep into DPH it became waaaay to frightening...and het, I kept going.

Sorry but in my experience and everyone I’ve ever known that’s the way the cookie crumbles. If anyone seriously thinks they are addicted to crack or meth or smack after the first time then they are either a hypochondriac with serious mental issues or a gullible moron that has no business messing with something that can take ya into addiction and possibly worse. I just think the whole addiction is a disease is just under horse shit, smh. People absolutely have power over themselves and actions. Nothing made you put a needle in your arm you chose to do that cause you wanted to smh. It’s not the drugs fault that people throw their whole lives away anymore than it’s a gun’s fault that it shot and killed someone. Drugs aren’t inherently bad or good anymore than fire or guns, it’s the person and their choices. I’ve been doing drugs for 23 years, had habits and physically depending on every drug you physically can abs theirs not that many, gone as far as you can go, od’d More times than I can count on my youth but I have never ever lost anything or anyone in my life because of my drug use, never stole anything or even borrowed money, never lost my job or friends or relationships or did anything I wouldn’t do sober to demean myself, no matter how sick I got I would never do the crazy shit I hear people do smh. I just don’t get it. For the last 12 years I’ve only done heroin and nothing else other than a meth binge a couple times a year or every couple of years for 3-5 days. And I haven’t gone through withdrawal or gotten sick from using H in over a decade. Why? Cause I only use 3-4 times a week and never more than 2 days in a row. Anyone can that with any substance!!! So why don’t people???? Because they believe they have no self control or power smh because that’s all they’ve heard from ignorant morons with no experience or very little and detoxes and rehabs are a business and the government lies to society to keep crime rate down and to keep little kids from shooting smack in middle school and dying. Everyone can do any drug every week without becoming addicted or dependent just as easily as your mom having a glass or two of wine nearly every night yet isn’t an alcoholic. It just takes will power and a little effort and self control. Honestly it isn’t even hard at all or even think about it. But to each his own. I’m just saying we all have the power to have our cake and eat it too. You can enjoy the drug of your choice and still have the life you want and the only thing that changed is you added this thing you enjoy responsibly a few times a week :)

Dude, I know you think you sound cool but I promise you dont.

Honestly, you sound like a dumbass addict trapped in his own delusions. Still making excuses.

OK!!! Lets just assume you aren't full of dog shit!

You actually are the unicorn of hardcore drug users. You have somehow managed to bypass all negative consequences of drug use and maintained your addiction without fault!

Come the fuck on man?

If you are a junkie like you say, then you have seen the inevitable destruction that the dope game causes.

You cant bullshit a real dope fiend fool.

I feel sorry for you.

In my vast experience:

Worst drug- Fentanyl

I have personally witnessed 7 deaths and literally uncountable ODs from this drug.

Personally ODed on it 5-7 times. 3 of which required medical intervention (Narcan, ambulance, hospital)

Fentanyl is used as a cut. It is very misunderstood and people ignorantly compare it to heroin.
Yes, its a fucking strong synthetic opiate. But its effects are extremely short and ultimately suck ass.

The only reason it takes "worst" is death rate, hands down.

MOST SCARY- Methamphetamine (psychosis)

You can literally go insane. Theres really no words to describe the depth one can experience psychosis. Your worst nightmare would hale in comparison.

Scary/very dangerous: MMB-CHIMINACA, synthetic cannabinoid. Good at causing insane trips totally out of reality and causing seizures.

Scary: DXM (dextromethorphan): had parts of a few high dose trips which felt like a never ending nightmare.

Scary/dangerous: N-Ethylhexedrone (crystal): you try staying awake for a month and see how your mental state it. Makes crystal meth look like a placebo.

Alcohol: Toxic and makes you do things which may be very bad.

Scary/dangerous: N-Ethylhexedrone (crystal): you try staying awake for a month and see how your mental state it. Makes crystal meth look like a placebo.

Wait, N-EthylHexedrone has more redosing potential than meth?
Like, it will still be giving you some kind of pleasurable sensation after a few days up?

Wait, N-EthylHexedrone has more redosing potential than meth?
Like, it will still be giving you some kind of pleasurable sensation after a few days up?
Good pure crystal can, but otherwise you'll need tolerance breaks quite often or infrequent use if you want to keep up the rush... and the rush, initial or after a tolerance break, it's something else.

Spice is pretty scary and dangerous. It's consumed a lot in Istanbul. Many weed, hash smokers started using it and many died within a couple of years after using it regularly as they would have used cannabis. I've never tried it myself; I don't remember more than a couple drugs which I came across but not tried or used regularly. Two people on seperate occasions had a heart attack in front of me just after taking a couple tokes.

I used to go to this clinic every 3 months to get a Naltrexone implant and the place was full of heroin, meth and crack addicts who were trying to get clean. Once the spice started becoming quite abundant, within a year, more than half of these hardened drug addicts (some of them were intravenous H & crack addicts for decades) died either of a hard attack or mostly cancer. These people were using spice (they call it Bonzai here) to potentiate everything they used and even to not feel the early withdrawal symptoms (still sounds ridiculous to me) because it was so cheap and so potent.

Sometimes you see a guy in the middle of the street with no control of himself or police find many of them dead at the parks in the morning because of spice overdose. I have never seen a more scary or dangerous substance being used by such a big population in Turkey. I think that one of the main reasons is cannabis is still illegal and much more expensive so they just try it once and after that many of them, even if they get scared of the high first time, go back to it, start using it instead of the clean, wonderful hash/ weed. Such shame.