• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"Worst/most scary" drugs you know/experienced

Sorry off topic a lil but can adderall produce psychosis like meth can? What is actually meth psychosis like (describe exp?)

I remember I was looking at the trees in my peripheral vision and seeing them move and shadows move but it was just in my mind. It was after two days of not sleeping. After that I said I wouldn't go beyond a day of no sleep. You can tell the visions aren't real but I'd imagine after a while you'd lose your ability to discern real voices/visions from fake ones.

Sorry off topic a lil but can adderall produce psychosis like meth can? What is actually meth psychosis like (describe exp?)

I remember I was looking at the trees in my peripheral vision and seeing them move and shadows move but it was just in my mind. It was after two days of not sleeping. After that I said I wouldn't go beyond a day of no sleep. You can tell the visions aren't real but I'd imagine after a while you'd lose your ability to discern real voices/visions from fake ones.
I can't speak on meth since I've never tried it. But shit can get really weird when you're sleep deprived. I've stayed up a couple days on Adderall and definitely thought I was seeing and hearing shit that wasn't there.

My worst experience was the first time I tried Methadone. I took it on an empty stomach and I felt horrible by the end of the night. Cold sweats and insane nausea. I forced myself to eat and tried to stay awake until I felt slightly normal because I was afraid to fall asleep fearing I wouldn't wake up.

That probably sounds pretty boring, but it scared the shit out of me lol I wasn't taking it for opiate withdrawal, I was just taking it to get high. And a pleasant high it was not... Lesson learned!

My worst experience was the first time I tried Methadone. I took it on an empty stomach and I felt horrible by the end of the night. Cold sweats and insane nausea. I forced myself to eat and tried to stay awake until I felt slightly normal because I was afraid to fall asleep fearing I wouldn't wake up.

That probably sounds pretty boring, but it scared the shit out of me lol I wasn't taking it for opiate withdrawal, I was just taking it to get high. And a pleasant high it was not... Lesson learned!

Yeah stronger opiates are not to be messed with unless you have utmost high tolerance imo. Most people curious about chewing fent patches shouldn't because the line between catching a high and dying is just too condensed and dangerous. Poppy seed tea/fent are just a game of russian roulette where you're either really high or dead lol.

I've never heard voices that weren't there. That would scare the hell out of me.. just seen moving shadows. The amount of people that do meth frequently is appalling.. I mean I have absolutely no judgement to cast, it's just people that so many people are doing it daily without thinking they'll ever have any consequences. Then their tolerance gets sky high and they start thinking their meth source is no longer of quality when it's really just their tolerance ruining the effects. Meth ain't a get out of free jail card high, everyone who touches it will lose at least something when they start daily use. Again, not hating on anyone who does crystal but it's often forgotten that it's neurotoxic and very taxing on the body and mind. There's a compulsive need to redose meth and at a certain point if you don't respect it or find ways to limit yourself I've seen people absolutely deteriorate mentally. Even experienced addicts sometimes lose themselves in meth use. Just because it's commonly used doesn't mean it can't happen to you.

The scariest situation I've put myself in was from morphine actually. I couldn't feel the effects because they were so delayed and just kept thinking I could handle more... all the sudden BAM. I was chugging coffee to hope I could stay up for as long as possible. When it comes to opiate use, for me if I push it past my tolerance there's no euphoria--I'm just incredibly itchy, spaced out, and have shallow breathing/paranoia. I don't find it fun to take a ton of opiates and become blasted, it feels the opposite of when I get the right dose and feel good. I think with heroin though for many pushing it past their limits still feels really good. But I don't have exp with heroin so I can't entirely say what people are feeling when they know they're going past their limits and still chasing a nod.

Last edited:
A month ago I was on a 3 day meth binge and on the 3rd day of no sleep I started hearing a voice call my name!.
It scared the shit out of me . Also I started seeing shadows on the corner of my eye. Not human like more like blobs.
What scared me the most was the distant voice that called my name right before I crashed out on my bed.
It sounded like someone 2 rooms away was calling my name. I now only stay up for 2 days at the most. Something sketchy always happens on the 3rd day of no sleep.

That's how I felt on after taking 6 seroquel pills after drinking a 24oz of malt liquor.
It was scary because my heart rate slowed down dramatically. But thank God I woke up the next day. Fuck seroquel and don't ever mix it with alcohol.

That's how I felt on after taking 6 seroquel pills after drinking a 24oz of malt liquor.
It was scary because my heart rate slowed down dramatically. But thank God I woke up the next day. Fuck seroquel and don't ever mix it with alcohol.

I keep hearing about this one. What's seroquel intended for originally and why is it recreational? Doesn't it make you trip in a way?

People like to combine it with opioids but I hear that's lethal lol.

I keep hearing about this one. What's seroquel intended for originally and why is it recreational? Doesn't it make you trip in a way?

Seroquel is a one size fits all drug it is prescribe to people with psychosis or it can be prescribed to soldiers who can't sleep. It's not a party drug but people who party hard like to use it to help with the comedown of meth. It will help any upper comedown. But it can slow down your heart rate by a mile and it often has emotional side effects. When I was taking it I would wake up in a pist off mood for reason.

Also the reason I took 6 sequel pills was because at the time I was in my early 20s and ran out of weed and all I had was malt liquor and some seroquel and it said on the pill container "may cause dizziness" so I was like fuck yeah! And downed 6 of them after drinking alcohol . Big mistake I'm lucky to be alive.

That's a ridiculously random side effect. So why do people like to combine it with oxy specifically? Does it make the high enhanced?

I've only heard seroquel is shitty LMAO

That's a ridiculously random side effect. So why do people like to combine it with oxy specifically? Does it make the high enhanced?

I've only heard seroquel is shitty LMAO
Idysfunction.I truly believe the mental health system creates these medications so people cant get high off weed or meth anymore :(
Seroquel messes with you're dopamine.
People like to mix it with other downers maybe because they want to feel dizziness mixed with oxy high?. Anyways what ever you do don't listen to mental health doctor's who want to push medications on you.

Idysfunction.I truly believe the mental health system creates these medications so people cant get high off weed or meth anymore :(
Seroquel messes with you're dopamine.
People like to mix it with other downers maybe because they want to feel dizziness mixed with oxy high?. Anyways what ever you do don't listen to mental health doctor's who want to push medications on you.

Hmmmm... There was one person stating that it truly helped save them from depression and that nothing else worked. It could just be on of those substances that only works for a minority but is overly prescribed as a one-size-fits-all medication.

Honestly my friend told me I'm better off self-medicating myself than to waste thousands of dollars on useless therapy. I truly believe that.

Hmmmm... There was one person stating that it truly helped save them from depression and that nothing else worked. It could just be on of those substances that only works for a minority but is overly prescribed as a one-size-fits-all medication.

Honestly my friend told me I'm better off self-medicating myself than to waste thousands of dollars on useless therapy. I truly believe that.
therapy can help if you don't have someone you can talk to, but hey dude, you can always msg me to vent about shit thats on your mind, i never judge and i'm around just gotta reach out i'm happy to support anyone i can

Ya. True you are better off snorting fat lines of meth every once in a while then getting involved in the mental health systems psychiatry department. It will lead to a shrink trying to push a new pill that just came out on you. The only thing that makes me feel happy is meth the only thing that makes me hard is meth. Those SSRI medications gave me erectile dysfunction.images (31).jpeg

Ya. True you are better off snorting fat lines of meth every once in a while then getting involved in the mental health systems psychiatry department. It will lead to a shrink trying to push a new pill that just came out on you. The only thing that makes me feel happy is meth the only thing that makes me hard is meth. Those SSRI medications gave me erectile dysfunction.View attachment 18811

I legitimately can't tell if this is sarcasm, you are making fun of my post, and or something else going on but this post killed me LOL

I legitimately can't tell if this is sarcasm, you are making fun of my post, and or something else going on but this post killed me LOL
It's not sarcasm it's my own personal experience being stuck in the mental health system and having to take Vega injections that is part of my court ordered probation. All I want is my dopamine back so I can get really high again without having to take 7 days off meth. Before my SSRI injections I could snort meth 5 times a week and still get the Euphoric high. Now I can only go 2 days a week at the most if I'm lucky . These SSRI medications fuck with your high. I can smoke 2 fat blunts and I won't feel anything
:( also they wrongly diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia just because I had anger issues in the past. The mental health system is treating me like I'm a toddler and have to listen to them. I can't wait until January when my probation is over I don't have to take injections anymore and I could finally get my dopamine serotonin receptors back to normal again.
The mental health system is the most evil thing in this planet more evil then any terrorist organization more evil then Hitler .
They are using us as test dummies for deadly medication that will give erectile dysfunction but I guess if your in the elitist rich doctor's shoes "Oh well we don't want mentally ill people having sex and creating babies" or "Oh well a mentally ill person has died from our medication we pushed on them, one less problem we have to worry about".
This is why I snort ice.

Definitely alcohol. It was very scary that I blacked out badly at least once, and I do not remember the entire night, or how I got home; but I had friends watching out for me, and I met one of my best friends this way in a dance club I went with a woman and man I met at a bar.

Did the shadow people pay you a visit too? Pretty standard though to start hearing and seeing shit after staying up too long.