• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

worst experience ever on mdma

stroked408

Greenlighter
first time in about a year I've done it. previously I would do it 3 times a week 8 balls between 2 people. I seriously think this stuff has made me a different person and killed who I use to be.

anyway I dropped .4 started feeling ok. dropped another .4 and holy fuck I wish I never did. I was totally gone out of my mind to the point I do not remember alot. my jaw was catering so fast and hard I kept blacking out my fucking heart was going atleast 190 bpm for 8 hours. I only remember bits a pieces I woke up in the dark kept trying to get up and I kept smashing my head on the sink I was underneath over and over. then last thing I remember I'm in bed thought I went to the bathroom to piss but I was standing in front of a wall screaming at it. I do not remember anything in between these events from 12 am to 5am. I didn't sleep for 2 days. Idk wtf I took but this has never ever happened. this was 8 months ago. I feel dead to the world at night when I try to sleep I get these huge convulsions in my legs and arms bad night sweats very depressed. I do not find anything fun in life anymore. Idk what else to do or if I should see a dr or something idk.

When I had a bad string of experiences with MDMA I saw a dr and was prescribed clonidine. It helped a lot with tremors and restless legs. I'm on an SSRI now so I can't roll, I feel like I'm a lot better now 10 months later

Please see a doctor. I'm not sure where you're from, and I am not asking; however, doctors are pretty much open to anything you say and will not "tell on you" unless you pose an immediate or future threat to yourself or others. This is a harm reduction site and my best advice regarding your safety is to talk to a doctor, or better yet (in my biased opinion) a pharmacist. They know a thing or two about drugs, legal and illegal.

Be safe, be careful!

Unfortunately a doctor is unlikely to be able to help in this situation but no harm in trying really, as long as you dont let them hook you on pharms.

Anyway, why did you take so much? Almost a whole gram? I am amazed at how much people take. I felt like I really over did it the time I took 300 mg in one night.

I was a heavy user for a year. I did tell my dr he just kind of blew it off. I'm on 60mg off Adderall xr past 15 years then was perscribed paxil 20mg was on for 3 months didn't feel any different so I stopped it it would make me have lock jaw at night and I couldn't pee right. I think the Addy is sucking my brain dry from being happy but I need to be on it I kinda go crazy off it. I have kids that I don't even feel close to anymore that's what tears me up the most. I've been clean for 8 months but nothing helps

I was a heavy user for a year. I did tell my dr he just kind of blew it off. I'm on 60mg off Adderall xr past 15 years then was perscribed paxil 20mg was on for 3 months didn't feel any different so I stopped it it would make me have lock jaw at night and I couldn't pee right. I think the Addy is sucking my brain dry from being happy but I need to be on it I kinda go crazy off it. I have kids that I don't even feel close to anymore that's what tears me up the most. I've been clean for 8 months but nothing helps
Stroked, what is your vision like please?