• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug come down you've ever had?

one time at a party while drinking i sniffed 3 pills of ritalin (dunno the mg they were) for the first time and i felt so fucking high. I had never tried coke before but i was playing shot for shot with everyone at the party, had no feeling of pain, was extremely talkative, and very confident. I remember i laid on the couch trying to sleep (430am was when everyone passed out) and i laid wide awake listening to a friends ipod until 10:30 when i finally was like 'fuck it im going home'. My arm was so sore that morning i had to use my left hand to do everything, including unlocking my car, starting my car, and other things i normally would do with my right hand.. my right arm was completely dead.

However this isn't the worst comedown i've had, it just led to the worst comedown i've had (off of methylphenidate)
Fast forward to almost 6 months later and i have already tried coke 2 or maybe 3 times.. None of the coke i had done had made me feel like i did that night on ritalin, that ritalin was like the strongest coke high i've ever had. (To this day after many many times of using cocaine I've never had anything like that one night of ritalin)
I decided i'd buy a few off a buddy (on a school night too) and sniff em. Crushed 3 of them and made one huuuuugeee fucking rail (of all those nasty fillers and binders.. sick!) and sniffed it up in one.
within 45 minutes i was high as shit. Tweakin the fuck out, bouncing my leg up and down, loving the loud music, and basically felt like i was on coke again.
Later that night around 10pm i bought 2 more and railed em when i got home.. Ended up coming down at around 2am and it was HORRIBLE. way worse than the first time. I would lay in my bed trying to force myself to sleep and my eyes would force themselves open or just twitch if i tried to force them shut. I laid there until my mom came down to wake me up for school and i just told them i didn't sleep and i couldn't go.. Needless to say i got in trouble and horrible anxiety for over 24 hours and did not get a good sleep.

This was years ago though, i'm not that stupid anymore lol.. I've got myself a concerta prescription (haven't filled it for a year now) but when i first got them me and my girlfriend would take them to get a good stimulant high, but the high always felt like it was going up and down. It would feel like we're coming up one minute - but the next it would feel like we're coming down, and vice versa.. methylphenidate is a horrible drug, and i'll never abuse that shit again. So much time wasted cutting open those capsules and separating the plastic and shit off so we could rail them.. ugh! it makes me sick even thinking about methylphenidate.. Worst drug in the world.. When i found a guy who was on 4 15mg XR dexedrines a day however - I met an entirely new, better drug. A real amphetamine, not that shit-ass stimulant concerta/ritalin..

Haven't done any hard drugs in months and months though.. Stuck to the weed.. Can't even do that anymore because i'm on probation for possession of two 2mg hydromorphones.. fuck my life

Focalin...cold sweats, horrible mood swings, i pretty much cracked and was sobbing walking around my neighborhood for an hour until I drank a little alcohol. and that was from 10mg...

Worst comedown of all time------MDPV hands down. Makes people go crazy..I know because I've seen it.

mdvp sounds pretty fucked up

Toxicology results show that a Spanaway, Washington soldier who killed his son earlier that day, then his wife and himself in April of 2011 as he was being pursued by troopers had a chemical in his system that's associated with a highly potent designer drug.[30]

In June 2011, a Spanaway, WA couple sped past a trooper on I-5, when the officer followed, the man killed his wife and himself. Bath salt was found in his pocket, in his car and spilled onto the road. Their son was later found, with a bag over his head and bruises on his body. Police say bath salt was directly related.[31]

Did about 3/4 gram of coke my first time ever doing it, smoked some weed near the comedown and it was just the worst feeling when it all ended. I felt shitty for doing coke, and staying out all night, I thought about the universe and how weird and pointless everything is.

Gezzus, there is so many. :\

Think the one that really sticks out was one particular night after a lot of booze, acid and speed.

I didnt feel the effects of the acid as soon as I wanted so I took way more than I should(considering my depressed state at the time this was a ridiculously stupid thing to do). I remember that night just feeling an air of impending doom, I was feeling suicidal and tripping moderately.
I felt overwhelmingly aggresive and grandiose -then I got home and eventually passed out.

When I woke up in the early morning I was tripping balls and completely freaked out, I became overwhelmed with paranoia and couldnt leave the house on my own as I couldnt see two feet on front of me for all the damn hallucinations which were just abstract and meaningless at the time(not scary or not fun like previous times-just random). I managed to ring a friend and walked halfway down the street, clinging to the wall. The Trip eventually tapered. My friend came and consoled me(he was pretty awesome and trustworthy like that), he had to hold me up and we went to a bar and had a drink.

It took me several days to get over it properly and didnt feel right for weeks even months after. I was in my mid/late teens at the time and was pretty feckless with anything I took. The fear and depression still haunt me from my youth to be honest. Most of the time I did not enjoy what I took during that period-it was just an escape pure and simple.

Comedowns from MDMA, Speed etc never bothered me too much, as I was depressed most of the time anyway but that episode and its after effects were horrific, I was afraid I was losing my mind. Really did fuck with my head, whatever the hell was in the concoctions I took.:|

Last edited:
Worst comedown ever was actually from pingers (ecstasy...supposedly) in my case.

It was my 2nd time using any drug and I had way too much confidence from the first time. I took two IMMENSELY strong fucking pingers and as soon as the high came on realised I'd made a mistake.

I was walking around the clubbing district sweating and with HUGE fucking eyes (saw photos) and totally feeling like I was about to die, noticing peoples' stares. Fuck. That was a bad night. Anxiety persisted into the next day and I spent 2 days literally in terror.

I have never in my life before or since felt doom like I did that night.

S

When I woke up in the early morning I was tripping balls and completely freaked out...QUOTE]

Classic. That's a fucken great one.

Similar thing happened to some friends of mine first time they made hash brownies. They didn't know how long it took to work and went to bed dissapointed. They woke up the next day inconceivably fucked and had to try and make it through the school day without attracting attention. Fucken so funy.

S

MDVP. I would advise people to try this once and then run. The anxiety seems to get worse and worse with every dose.

Speed. well it was base.

Worst comedown ever........
SO empty!!!

Some time ago when I had been using lots of DXM for a couple of days, and then was on a lot of hydrocodone for about 3 days straight, all while constantly drinking - that was an absolutely devastating comedown. I think it was mostly the fact that I had been failing to deal with an especially potent spell of depression and anxiety, and then just kind of swept it under the rug with a lot of drugs - so this may be less of a straight come-down story and more of a come-down making an already bad situation a hell of a lot worse. After the alcohol and hydro ran out, I just had a complete psychological collapse, starting with me just feeling really distant and depersonalized, and ending with me cutting myself (which is not something I've ever done) and then just hysterically crying for hours at a time over the course of about a week. I was too mentally and physically paralyzed to so much as move except to grab a cigarette. I've never felt weaker or more helpless in my life, excluding some bad oxy wd's that I've gone through. Finally, a couple of good friends of mine asked me what was wrong and tried to help me through it, but it was by far the worst psychological state I've ever found myself in.

The first time I ever did meth, or any stimulant for that matter (meth was my first!), I instantly binged with a friend who introduced me to it for 6 days straight. No eating, no sleeping, only lots of cola, walking through the whole town doing random shit and scoring more (excellent quality and very, very affordable price back then - here we only know crystal meth, or ice).

On the last day of it... well it started to creep up on my slowly. Things moving in the corners of my eyes. People looking strange, devilish, as if they plan something. It was crazy, I threw away all my drug stashes because every sound I heard or move I saw (real or not) made me instantly go into superalertmode because it cant be anything else but the cops.

On the second day after the binge (long stopped taking more meth) I was in my bathroom's shower cabin a whole day and night, rocking back and forth and devising insane plans how to not get caught by whoever was after me right now.

I actually couldn't come down. I was still maximum strung out. The worst thing was I exactly and 100% rationally knew this was totally insane. I'm going insane doing insane things. But you cant help, you cant stop.

Then it got worse. I dug out my last weed (never had weed paranoia) when I was starting to get slightly tired to smoke me down and finally sleep. Yeah. One hit of the bong and I was back to the highest alert levels and got even farther. In the end I was sitting on my balcony, my last drugs in hands, and I knew I would just jump when the cops finally came for me.

Well the paranoia kind of never left me until some time later when the best thing there is on earth, LSD, cured it.

I do meth binges now and then, but since tripping several times, I seem to not get paranoid at all anymore and also stop after a maximum of three days (comedown is bearable).

However, I will never, ever forget a single moment of this experience. I'm quite sure I wasn't only psychotic but probably completely delusional from 6 days of meth binging + 2 more paranoid sleepless nights (so 8 nights no sleep!!) and the weed just kicked me to the tip of the edge of madness. I'm still 100% if anyone would have even knocked at my door I wouldve jumped, beyond my will, fully knowing the stupidity of it but being completely powerless over my body.

Ugh i think i forgot to mention the horrible comedowns i got from overdoing it with dextroamphetamine. I stayed up 4 days and nights one time and by the 3rd night i was crying like a fucking baby thinking about all the things that where wrong in my life. A second time i stayed up for maybe 3 nights and got pretty much the same reaction. I generally felt beyond fucked for days and days after these binges and my moods got very erratic. I would go into a total pit of bottomless despair.

Fun times :|

You realise that us Aussies are the only people who call them pingers? :)
But yeah that sounds awful. Any anxiety is bad but when it's caused by amphetamines it's horrific.

Or, just not try it at all? ;)

You know how that will go down. One of your mates offers you this new drug that you've heard so much about. You say no thank you sir I would just like to always wonder what all the rave is about instead of trying it. Not going to happen good sir, people are going to keep trying this shit. I'm just saying if you try it, enjoy it and realise that its all down hill from then on.

MDPV without a doubt! Feels awesome when you're on it.. but would have begged for death during that comedown.

amphetamine induced Psychosis was the worst ever 'comedown' experience I had! Even though I stopped dosing the nightmare simply didnt stop (for several days) - Everything was out to get me, I would walk past strangers in the street and they would wisper 'Im going to kill you' just as they passed me :0. Everything has a dark/evil/sinister side and I couldnt switch it off!

That experience put me in rehab!

Not sure exact order but I would say that:

1. Coke
2. Amphetamines/Meth
3. MDMA

I guess the comedown from each stimulant is somehow different but overall it's just nasty anxiety and jitters. I've never really gotten paranoid from anything but the anxiety has reached monstrous levels.