• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Worse nightmare come true in time for Halloween!!

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

Finally his father's son chose to reveal *some* of the Liberal's "legaleeze" playing cards, indirectly:

2d7jaj6.jpg

{ Dr Mark Ware - "Vice-Chair of Task Force" on cannabis }

qo7ty0.jpg

{ Dr Kevin Sabet - SAM }

2wdpx84.jpg

{ Dre Nora Volkow - NIDA }

Oh, what a perfect timing!! 100 % of late evening (TV news) mediatic space reserved for gremlins on the loose in Montréal city, fueling some unidirectional exchange of "information" - and that's not all:

9927vd.jpg

{ Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad }

« Clairement pour moi, de changer le statut légal du cannabis sans prendre en considération les données scientifiques qu'on a, pis sans mettre en place des politiques de santé publique qui sont extrêmement solides, euh... à mon avis c'est d'faire fausse route et c'est d'faire une grave erreur. »

(
he's opposed to the removal of cannabis from our schedule claiming this would be synonymous of rejecting "scientific data" which has already been collected - and as i recall the guy actually managed to gather a lot so he could synthesize some "analysis" of his own...)

M'well, if i'm interpreting this capture correctly it becomes obvious the walking-dead zombies are returning too! Better have lot$ of candie$ to throw back at them...

:|

Which revives yet another media event stored in my long-term memory:

And then this:

CHUM: Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad gagnant du Programme d’excellence en recherche en psychiatrie (2014-Mai-9)

« Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad, psychiatre à l’unité des toxicomanies du CHUM et chercheur au CRCHUM, a reçu une subvention de près de 100 000 $ à titre de gagnant du Programme d’excellence en recherche en psychiatrie de Pfizer 2013. »

My english version:

Dr. Didier Jutras-Aswad winner of excellence program in psychiatric research

« The doctor Didier Jutras-Aswad, psychiatrist at CHUM's toxicomaniac unit and researcher at CRCHUM has received approximately 100000 $ in subsides as winner of an excellence program in psychiatric research by Pfizer in 2013. »

Although the female journalist didn't care to mention this simple fact of life (nor the good doctor) this boils own to having financially-driven ties with Big Pharma, pure and simple. No wonder they distracted themselves replaying records showing cigarette packages with a green cannabis leaf on it, or more reefer madness material such as Sabet's favourite type of TV publicity as shown below:

ofo8w4.jpg

{ It reads: POT Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving DEATHS - NBC News, 2/15/14}

Poor girl! Despite clear signs on the frontdoor she and her mother seem still unaware those are more than just cheap candies!... 8o

{ Twilight Zone musical theme }

:sus:

Good day, have fun!! =D