• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe worse constipation ever

I just went through something similar literally 4 days ago although it only involved alcohol... http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ersion-7-0?p=13134128&viewfull=1#post13134128

I was probably about an hour or so from going to the the er and would've if I hadn't finally passed it. So I guess my only advice is I'd strongly recommend considering it. A blockage like that is nothing to take lightly and can potentially kill you if your colon ruptures and shit enters your bloodstream.
Dude he's been constipated for 5 days, not 2+ weeks. Way to just try to freak him out, your scenario is basically impossible after only 5 days of constipation

You need to invest in some Magnesium Citrate and use it daily. It does the opposite of what opiates do to your intestines: draws fluid into them.

It's a much healthier alternative to any lexative. You can take a big dose of it and you'll go in an hour or two. Taking consistent, smaller doses will ensure you go regularly like a normal human being.

Besides being a laxative, it also is an awesome relaxing agent. Magnesium in a proper form is an amazing tool. I'm glad to see more users mentioning it nowadays in these type of threads.

EDIT: Natural Calm is a good quality Magnesium supplement if you're looking for some laxative action. There's no extended release like some other Magnesium supplements that try to combat the absorption/diarrhea issues of Magnesium. It is imperative that you get the Citrate since Oxide and other forms of it are mostly shit.

Dude he's been constipated for 5 days, not 2+ weeks. Way to just try to freak him out, your scenario is basically impossible after only 5 days of constipation

I don't understand what's with your attitude, I'm trying to help. I don't believe there's a definite number of days it takes and 2+ weeks is absurd. Even if it isn't an impaction there's still plenty of other complications that can come from passing a blockage like that like anal fissures. But let's just forget all about that and throw caution to the wind right? Idiot.

I think he's just trying to hope, don't think he's trying to freak the person out. Surely it's the thouht that counts?

Evey

You fucked up by snorting that 4mg of bupe OP. I highly recommend a saline enema followed by large doses of miralax and stool softners. I have found that my constipation is triggered by dehydration, dairy products especially milk, and over consumption of meat. Ideally you should drink almost a gallon of water everyday along with miralax and stool softners. The goal is to prevent those rock hard stools from forming. Once they do it's a bitch to get them out. However it will happen sometimes. When it does I swear by a saline enema followed by a long hot shower. Before I commence pushing. Good luck man. I went 16 days without going one time. So your not near death or anything.

Last edited: