• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe worse constipation ever

BruceLeeSwag

Bluelighter
so ive done like a week without shitting before when i was on H and that was nothing compaired to what im experiencing now, summer just hit so i guess maybe ima bit dehydrated ive been 2 months clean and on bupe, started at 8 down to 2, relapsed only used one time and regretted it alot but this last weekend i been in a music festival and i was taking 4/6/8mg bupe for 3-4 days just for a bit extra buzz + alot of lsd & xtc and then the days after this week ive been out alot and taking 4mg a day, ive been managing to have tiny shits everyday but there is a huge brick stuck up my ass and its litteraly just too big to come out, i have only had a proper bowl movement like 5 days ago and today i sat for 2 hours and it was horrendous.

im currently drinking as much water as i can does somebody else have some tips for me i have heard about drinking oil and stuff like that but tbh i just want to have a shit but i cant, i can barely sit down properly its turtling constantly but its just too hard and big to come out.

this is not a troll.

i am even sick at the moment because i dont want to take my bupe dose incase it makes it worse.
please give me some home remedies advice as i cannot afford to go to doctor etc and honestly i dont want to rip my asshole open, ive had times when i was on H i would bleed after shitting after ide not shit for days but this is just whole nother level compaired....

ps i have one pill of Adderall not sure dosage etc, i used to always need to shit when i take amphetamines but im scared that it might just make me destroy my asshole.

Magnesium citrate will help, but just be ready. Honestly, I overcame a bowel obstruction by using 2 doses of Metamucil, which is pretty much just soluble fiber, and an hour of exercise. Exercise helps a lot with getting things moving and keeping them moving. There are available, otc laxatives like senna and magnesium citrate. Good luck I understand how shitty (no pun intended, or maybe a little bit) this situation can be.

Water will help but at this point it won't help enough. You could also try an enema if you go another 2 days after trying the other tips. My own suggestion would be try the exercise/Metamucil, expect a movement in a day, followed by the laxatives, followed by the enema. Also, don't be embarrassed and if you feel the need, go to dr. Serious complications can result if this isn't handled.

Magnesium citrate will help, but just be ready. Honestly, I overcame a bowel obstruction by using 2 doses of Metamucil, which is pretty much just soluble fiber, and an hour of exercise. Exercise helps a lot with getting things moving and keeping them moving. There are available, otc laxatives like senna and magnesium citrate. Good luck I understand how shitty (no pun intended, or maybe a little bit) this situation can be.

Water will help but at this point it won't help enough. You could also try an enema if you go another 2 days after trying the other tips. My own suggestion would be try the exercise/Metamucil, expect a movement in a day, followed by the laxatives, followed by the enema. Also, don't be embarrassed and if you feel the need, go to dr. Serious complications can result if this isn't handled.

This.

Prune juice can help + senakot (herbal laxative) and docusate sodium (stool softener) which can both be bought on the shelf at any pharmacy. And drinks lots of water, and yea exercise helps kick your bowels into gear as well.

so ive drunk like 2l of water since first post and a small improvment, feeling like i got raped by 4 12 inch dicks at once, im having to litteraly push and then with my fingers to pull little peices out at a time and try to squash it up a bit, its god damn rock hard,i guess coz i was in 35C sun for 4 days drinking alcohol and abusing bupe my shit had just made itself at home and totally dried up inside of me.... i duno how i can pass until tomorrow i need to sit down on my leg and not ass because it feels like there is a brick inside and i have the 24/7 urge to shit but its just too big to come out and stuck in the middle... i've noticed progress as in its becoming more watery and soft but this is so fucked up guys, i hope everyone who ever think to try H reads this and knows that one day ull end up in a simular position due to that evil drug.

going to smoke a big joint , i just ate 2 bananas and lets see if that helps, plus i have the paranoia of the opiate sickness, the twitches and the inability to sit still, all of that while sitting 4 hours on a toilet i've been banging my head on the sink its so crazy..... im scared to take my bupe becoz then its gonna be for sure in there another day..

ps its 10.20pm local here i don't have a chance to get anything whats not in the house, here the shops close early as hell.

sorry for the graphic descriptions..

Metamucil can actually make things worse as it adds a lot of bulk but won't necessarily help you pass it when constipated from opioids.

Lactulose is by far what works best for me. Available OTC in Canada but I believe it requires a prescription in the US.

what do you guys think if i take 2mg bupe is this gonna make it worse? i am feeling like i rly need it but i feel like if i dont shit this out or at least get some of it out tonight im gonna end up with a 2kg brick of shit stuck in my ass...

Subs are the worst for constipation. I swear it's way more binding than any other opiate for me. I liken it to eating a bag of concrete mix a day lol. I've had a lot of bad habits and of them all the subs take the cake for constipation. Compared to a banging a couple grams of dope a day or ANY pharmaceuticals, and i've banged them all extensively, subs are just evil.

With any other opiates, in pretty much any amounts, minor interventions like miralax colace and seem to handle biz, but not with subs. It sounds like you need an enema bro. That's the only thing that's gonna break that monster shit up and let it pass without destroying your asshole and leaving you in tears and feeling like you've been sexually assaulted.

After being on 24mg a day for several months, and many tear filled and painfully horrifying shitting experiences, i discovered it takes 4 senna in the morning & at night, miralax and colace just to keep things going.

I like shitting everyday and hate the feeling of having a gut full of poo and found that having a veggie and fruit smoothie every day helps a lot too. I use tons of Kale and greens and toss 4 or 5 whole prunes in them. Diet is important when you're on subs.. I cant eat like a lot of pizza, bread or meat without adjusting my laxative regime and paying the price.

Idk if i'm extra sensitive to subs and constipation or what, but that's the worst part of treatment for me. Sometimes when trying to shit, i'm like it just isnt worth it .. i might as well just bang dope.. at least then i could shit normal AND get high haha.

Good luck and save yourself some tears, pain and blood.. find a self checkout at Walmart and buy an enema kit. You'll thank me later i promise :0

PS: Another pro tip .... buy yourself a squatty potty before you end up with hemorrhoids.. Human beings only started sitting to poo recently in our evolutionary history.. evolution designed us to squat ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYcv6odWfTM

oh an unless you like horrible stomach cramps for days, keeled over in pain, wishing you could just die instead, don't ever take dulcolax pills.. the suppositorys are ok but the pills are fucking satan. Worst stomach pain ever.

Last edited:
You may have to manually help it come out. Sort of dig it out if it comes to the surface. It's pretty gross, but it may be necessary. If you're at that point it's pretty dry so at least toilet paper won't rip as easily.

i try to squat as much as possible when on toilet am well aware of how bad shitting in wrong position can be, enema ? i dont even know in this country where i'de buy equipment for that and its late, we dont have 24hr pharmacy hear they all close at 7, i really dont want the shame of going in hospital to get shit taken out of me...coz to do that im gonna go and blaze a gram of smack first.

this is my first issues with subs, am presuming ive pushed my body too hard this last week and because of the heat which how now started to become insane, i had too much good lsd trip after getting past the smack that i felt like god the last week and been pushing to the limit of going out drinking/xtc/trips/mushrooms etc shitting hasn't been on my mind haha, i need to get this sorted out by tonight because tomorrow i got a hot date and a epic psychedelic trance event to attend and if it gets ruined by my inability to shit i am gonna be mortified.

how can i make some sort of home enema kit asap? bottle of water + tube ??

ps. still downing water, smoking weed and trying to stay calm, am gonna head in the toilet with some lube after another hour and litre or 2 of water.......

btw i am totaly fucking broke i spent my last 30e today on a pack of 7 subs, i dont have even money to buy this suppliments or foods or shit, i live pretty much in a high tech squat, my windows have holes in them and shit, i am still paying back everything from my smack debts and work is almost 0 this last weeks...

am getting really down now fuck sake please guys dont ever think you can control H, its bring me to the most humiliating, damaging and fucked up moments of my life even now after program im still suffering...but on a positive note all this is just pushing me further away from my ex-love.

Last edited:
dude if you have no pharmacy options or access to anything else and big plans tomorrow you're fucked lol. Sorry, but it's true. Your best bet probably is to dig it out. It's fucking disgusting but more common than you would think. I worked in long term care, nursing homes, and nurses had to "dig out" the residents fairly often.

you could try using a shower head, if it's detachable to give yourself an enema. Idk about a bottle and a tube, might work if you lubed the tube up and could crush the bottle enough to get enough water in there without sucking it all back into the bottle when you try to remove it.

Disposable enema's have a one way valve on them, so the solution goes up but doesnt get sucked back up in the bottle. They're cheap like a dollar or two and you can just throw the whole nasty thing away when you're done with it.. plus the tip is small, comes covered in lube and shaped right. just a plan tube you cut off might have some jagged edges which would be painful to get in there ... :(

Part of the enema is the solution you cram up there and the action of the liquid in breaking up the dry ass shit so it'll pass.

Google 'soap suds enema' .. it's probably your only hope if you cant get a regular saline type enema.

Last edited:
aloright i guess its back to digging then, have noticed its getting more watery......fuck u H..fuck u subs....thank god i stole 2 bottles of antibactial hand soap...

i feel for you.. i really do. I've been in your shoes so many times i have to plan around it and now obsess about it after the second day because i'm terrified of not getting to that point ever again. By the third day of no shits, i start to panic and turn into a lunatic taking laxatives BEFORE i end up having to use an enema lol.

my assholes dead , no energy left in it, retiring........

omg found half full bottle of gatoraid, think it may be my savior....

Been there done that. Hadvto dig it out n used dulcolax. Was so drained of energy after. Try eating more fibre.

Evey

Go to the pharmacy. Get glycerine suppositories. In the future, work preventatively to avoid things getting to such a shitty state.

have dug enough out now with my hands that i am no longer in pure anogny, sniffed 4mg of subs and nodding a bit after a joint now i think i can sleep till tomorrow and hopefully the rest will come out without the use of my hand if not ill go and buy some drug recommended here.

your not out the woods if its still not passed naturally, that means the bulkiest bit is still in there, and can be a killer to pass, ive had towels in my mouth so i dont shout the house down tryna pass a big 1. so painful its the worst but that relief when u pass it is nice. then checkyour ass for blood which there will be. and hope its not ripped it abit. good luck dude

go to the hospital think about it
the people who work there will never see you again so what difference does it make
better to be embarrassed than be in pain and full of shit

I just went through something similar literally 4 days ago although it only involved alcohol... http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ersion-7-0?p=13134128&viewfull=1#post13134128

I was probably about an hour or so from going to the the er and would've if I hadn't finally passed it. So I guess my only advice is I'd strongly recommend considering it. A blockage like that is nothing to take lightly and can potentially kill you if your colon ruptures and shit enters your bloodstream.

It's horrible. It was almosy as painful as giving birth when it happened to me. I remember reading one of these stories once n laughing my head off. When it happened to me I thought "I'm getting my karma here."

Once this has sorted you need to try n look at your nutrition. Eat plenty of fruit; strawberries, raspberries, blueberries that sort of thing. Bananas will make things worst. Plenty of fibre. Research different food groups n what prevents constipation. Drink plenty of water but not too much.

Google "what makes constipation worse" to try n stop consuming things that will make you constipated or make constipation worst.

Google is your best friend here (hope that doesn't come across as patronising).

With bupe make sure you stick to the same dose each day. I tend to erractically dose, which I'm working on stopping doing, n find that these brings on constipation.

I keep some dulcolax handy just encase of times like this but try to maintain some sort of exercise routine - it doesn't have to be strenuous maybe walking/jogging or some other form of cardio.

Hope that helps n that you have proper relief soon.

Evey