• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Worse Case Scenario Psychedelic Crisis, Advice?..

I can't say you did anything wrong. Their heavy trip may have been under control for all of their own intents and purposes, but the sheer cacaphony of it is unacceptable at a public event. Suggesting a benzo and trying to intervene may have aggravated some emotions in these trippers, but was the right thing to do considering the interests of the larger group.

Pat yourself on your etheric back and remember to bring haldol ampules with an IV kit next time. Before learn how to use some old fashion aboriginal weaponry for shooting haldol from distance and pray for them when you put demons to sleep.

You did your best @G_Chem , more than most would...just wanted to put some lightness in the thread.

Peace _/\_

Regarding the demonic portion... I am not sure if I believe that demons are real. I tend to think not. The mind is a very powerful thing, and if someone is in the midst of a psychedelic crisis, or even a non-psychedelic one, and they believe in demons and were brought up in such a way as for them to be a part of their lives and belief system, that could easily manifest in their behavior. Still, I can imagine that would be very disturbing to witness. Especially while tripping hard.

Regarding the demonic portion... I am not sure if I believe that demons are real. I tend to think not. The mind is a very powerful thing, and if someone is in the midst of a psychedelic crisis, or even a non-psychedelic one, and they believe in demons and were brought up in such a way as for them to be a part of their lives and belief system, that could easily manifest in their behavior. Still, I can imagine that would be very disturbing to witness. Especially while tripping hard.

for sure

but you should be laughing about that by now @G_Chem

i would've loved to see the demon talking to you and then you :unsure:

:)

i would've loved to see the demon talking to you and then you :unsure:
Reminds me of the SNL skit with Richard Pryor in the Exorcist. He walks in to the room with possessed girl with the priest (it may have been Linda Blair herself). He was scared shitty of the girl shouting demonic stuff. Then she says your momma sows socks in hell and Richard Pryor gets all mad, like what did you say about my mama? Don't be talking about my mamma and starts hitting the girl. LOL

Edit: I thought that was funny. I can pull it if it doesn't belong. I had tripped yesterday and came down with etizolam and it gave me the balls to post humor. (damn benzos slightly change you) Humor helps though.

Last edited:
Personally offer some benzo in such situation too.Some people better just drink a beer or smoke pot.Psychedelicks are not for everyone,vut you made probably all,that depends on you to calm down the situation....that's why i trip alone or with just only one person...faraway from other humans

GC: " ....................... Definitely makes me question why the fuck I subject myself to tripping at events like this, and I guess the answer has to be cuz when it’s good… It’s so fucking good. I could never afford the sound systems I get to enjoy at these things. Music and dance bring me to levels I never thought I could reach.......
This. The ups and downs of events such as these, which are greatly accentuated, are almost inevitable, and the moral dilemmas unavoidable. If you are tripping decently then you are almost excused from some of the normal responsibilities. You do your best and that's all you can do. You did really well in the circumstances - I would struggle I'm sure. But the other actors must take responsibility also - even if only retrospectively - and accept the outcome resulted from good intent.

The devil stuff and synchronistic experience do seem uncommon in psychedelic use. And of course they are real enough at the time and the ghost of them may linger. But I'll bet your experience and reflective personality will assimilate this. Nice supportive cunomments from everybody above. :)

And indeed, the part that lingers the most is when the “demon” talked to me. When I tried telling my wife I began crying it was so traumatizing. I truly believe we must consciously choose good or evil in this world, and once we do we become targets for the other side. I chose love a long time ago and strangely I’ve also had many spiritual experiences that cannot be explained. Some that have been witnessed in sober state by others. Shits crazy man :)

-GC
I first want to say this post came up while I was at at rest stop and I as traveling upstate. But I actually pulled into one of the text rest stops to check. lol It took me a bit to get through the original post. To digest(or process) it I guess. One of my first emotion was anger as you try to help and got pushed away. (sick of helping people that really do not deserve it. Even Jesus ran away from the morons). But you have a good heart and of course you want to help. The prayer was the most important, going to get help was second most important.

What you called Medical was called the Trip Tent at the Dead shows. A place where they will calm you down. I saw some wiiieerrddd shit. Kind of demonic too. What struck me was how an Angelic type being would come along and really help out. Right in front of me. (you being the angel in this instance, I mean what else would you call that?)

Even a person that has a hard time with words like spirituality or prayer, can consider maybe praying is hitting some common plane to all of us. Who knows. But it is important. As you saw. I don't think we have thoughts, I think we tune into them like a radio receiver. And this girl was not tuned good, was not the captain of her own ship. But she/it tuned into your prayer and felt threatened. (Dark dislikes Light)

Nice work GC, I can't imagine what would have happened you were not there keeping the vibe in balance. I hope as you process you end up feeling really good at your presence. Anything demonic I consider pesky at best. We are much stronger than that level as you see. Shine a light and poof, no more darkness!

I have also witnessed some disturbing facts related to psychedelics...it's never safe to open "doors" at random, there is always a risk of having a bad encounter.

GC, you did your best for sure !