❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Worried I may have gotten a crazy chick pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwaway72

Greenlighter
Okay so basically I took this girl home and we had a one night stand. It was really stupid of me but we did it without a condom. I figured since she would have no way of contacting me or finding me I'd be good either way. So stupid of me I know. I finished on her ass and back. After we were done I found out she is literally crazy. Right afterwards she started crying and was like, "you don't even like me, you just used me for sex" and "I'm just a number to you". I had to calm her down and convince her to let me drive her home because she wanted to stay.

This is where I majorly fucked up. When I dropped her off, she lost her phone in my car even though she was just using it. I honestly think she's one of the dumbest girls I've ever met. I'm looking for it under the seat. She keeps nagging me to just call her phone and I keep resisting that because I don't want her to be able to contact me. But there's a group of 3 sketchy looking men across the street (it's 4am) who were clearly interested in what was going on so eventually I just rationalize that the odds that she'd be pregnant or anything are slim to none, and I can just block her, whatever. Just my brain wanting me to get out of that situation as fast as possible.

So I called her phone and forget to use *67 to hide my caller ID. God I'm so stupid. I find her phone and drop her off and we say goodbye. However once I get home she calls me, so I block her number. An hour later, after I had just calmed myself down from what just happened, she calls again from her friend's phone. I start freaking out and block her friend's number as well. Now I don't actually have any good reason to think she may have gotten pregnant from this, but all my mind can think of is the worst possible case scenario. This chick was crazy and definitely seems like the type who would try to track me down and trap me into being involved in her life. Now she has my number too which really makes me cringe. She also doesn't seem like the type to have an abortion, as she's really irresponsible.

My question is, what would the odds be of getting a girl pregnant under these circumstances (pull out method, came on her ass and back)? Also, would she be able to track me down in the event that she was pregnant just from my phone number? Am I totally overblowing this situation in my head? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.