• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Worried for people and very confused !

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankUnderwood

Greenlighter
Confused !?! Help me out here !!
>no vendor discussion<
Ok help me out here! Super confused :-/ lol
So I was just doing some sleuthing online.

I take Etizolam for anxiety

Anyways upon my search I found legit websites selling

Adderall Xanax Percocet Tramadol

Etc etc

Several sites and they all look legit (not shady) but are all based outside of the USA

So out of curiosity I contacted a couple of the website owners

They assured me they can guarantee delivery and two of the (seem more legit ) said they are able to send these substances with NO issues with FDA or customs check because they have an "importation license"

I googled importation license and it seems if you have this you are just kinda able to send Xanax , adderall etc etc

How? How is this possible ? I mean they have websites plain as day with an easy Google search advertising all sorts of narcotics and benzos

So they can send them if they have an "importation license "?

Also- I mean what about people who are ... Let's say less than smart . If I didn't know any better , and I saw several websites advertising the selling of these products id assume it's legal. So what happens IF it gets caught in customs ? I or whoever could just say (and it would be the truth) I didn't think I was doing anything illegal?

So... Basically - does an "importation license" give these guys kind of free reign to send these substances ?

I'm very puzzled lol

Thanks for any input !!!!

It just worries me that these substances are so easily accessible to people ya know ?

And what if a buyer doesn't know any better ? And they order seemingly thinking it's legit bc it's from s website ?

What happens to the buyer IF seized ? Do they just keep it ? Send it back?

Sorry just a concerned citizen here

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to bump your own threads. Do you want a quick answer or a correct one? Frank, anyone can create a website to sell their wares and call themselves legitimate. Of course they're going to tell you what you want to hear because they want your money. U.S. Customs/Border Protection can confiscate packages because there's been a big rise in this sort of business.

You could get your package only to find the meds are bunk or substandard. Then again, you may get the real deal. It's up to you if you want to take that chance. It's hard to know which sites to trust. There are websites which rate vendors but even then, that information may not be reliable. So it's buyer beware. That being said, I have to close this as it falls into legal discussion which is not permitted on Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.