• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Worried about length/ first time synthetic Mescaline and difference between real and

dustyw

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

The wife and i are going to do Synthetic mescaline for the first time this weekend. That being said we also have San Pedro in our freezer for the last year (i believe it's 50 grams, if i remember correctly).

We've been scared to death to do the "real" stuff because of the length of the high.

My "guy" just gave me synthetic which seems much easier to do, so i think we will stick with that instead of boiling stuff down etc.

I would assume we're experienced psychedelic users.

We do MDMA every 3 months like clockwork. We never take MDMA alone. We Candy flip or take either 2-CB/4ACO-DMT every time with the MDMA (2 hour mark into the MDMA).

Of course we have done shrooms as well, and have done DMT....thinking of DMT gives me the shivers. I thought i died when i broke-through, don't think i could ever do that again.

Back to the mescaline, what can i expect?

We're pretty lame, we usually sit at home and watch 3D movies/IMAX on our big screen. We love it, it's so crazy! I think we may venture outside on the mescaline (not far, just to a close park), than finish up by watching 3D movies.

Are you really peaking for 6-8 hours? That seems like such a commitment.
Sure when we do LSD it's a long time, but i have never done LSD on it's own - on hour 3 we take MDMA.

I'm not a young pup and new drugs always freak me out a bit :)

Phikal puts mescaline at about 12hrs (like LSD), I have heard it can be a bit longer. I've done a lot of long psychedelics and it's not a problem in it's self (why would it be?) I prefer something shorter but they are limited; however long mescaline turns out to be I'd be well up for it being such a classic - certainly nothing to be scared of esp since it's safe - I'd be more scared that this synthetic mescaline is a total lie esp if you didn't pay a small fortune for it; it's as rare as rocking horse shit and one of the most misrepresented psychedelics going. The easiest way to get it would be an extraction from cacti so unless it hasn't cost at least as much as buying quite a lot of cacti and the time of a half decent home chemist and some on top for sheer rarity and being in the right time at the right place. Boiling cacti might be time consuming slop but at least you can trust this. I'd want to know what this stuff is before worrying about how long it's great for. I'd get a pinch lab tested if poss over trusting some 'guy's word on this even if he can fix you with acid and 2c_B. Every ill educated tom dick and harry thought they had done mescaline blotters for decades - now you could better represent it with alsorts of half tested PEA research chems. That's your legitimate concern.

Last edited:
The product is the least of my concerns to be honest. My "guy" has been getting me stuff for 7 years. He is the biggest hippie alive in my opinion. He tests EVERY thing he gets. He gets a new sheet of LSD, he takes some to test it.

He gets new 2CB, he takes it, he gets new 4ACO he takes it.

He always takes/tests everything he sells. He is a good friend and quite the burn out. I don't think anyone will meet a dealer that tests EVERY product he gets in before he sells it.

He said i will love the synthetic mescaline (paid quite the penny for it to be honest).

Being a fucking hippie drug dealer isn't a guareentee frankly when it comes to something rare; he might take which is quite the same as "test" and like the stuff he sell but that all street talk - it doesn't make him a thin layer chromatography machine in fact you call your mate a burn out like that 's some mark of quallty. Maybe your really luck and actually have mescaline - if so whoopie - if so totally amazing but you instead of concern over the drugs validity which would guarentee safety and probably a good useful trip that's 'your least concern' - well your worried you might possibly at apinch have commit to a couuple more amazing productive hours when your a seasoned tripper, what on earth are all these much more valid concerns than what your actually taking comprises? The colour range you see might not suit your living room. You might think your a squid and end your life a sea world?

Mistakes and outride scams happen even if your blokes not the one to do it. He may say you love it - dealer don't generally down play there stock - he may love it but I haven't seen a certificate of authority state hes definately has done mescaline over thousand who are convinvced they are and haven't. You may love it too - there is quite a range of PEA that can duplicate some of what M does. I am offering the main point of caution in this piece. Skepticism is usefull and people are not alway honest informed in infallable, you me or this fryied brain guy who generally sorted you out good. If it's real your very luck and probably great, I couldn't think of an single worry or down side if I had some actual M so hope it is

Sage advice up there ^^^^

Yeah....my first instinct was I wonder if it's real mescaline.....I'm pretty sure looking back at my mescaline experience that it was more than likely a 2c*

Mescaline is the most gentle psychedelic I can think of. It's not like LSD or mushrooms where there is an intense peak with ups and downs that can be difficult to endure at times. For me it consists of wonderful feelings of contentment and peace and euphoria (a very zen-like, stable feeling), a strong connection to my animal self, and really pleasurable body feelings (it can cause nausea during the come-up for some though, moreso than many other psychedelics). I would strongly recommend that you use mescaline outdoors in nature, I can't imagine watching a movie indoors to be a good activity for mescaline, seems like it would be boring and wouldn't let you notice the subtle qualities of mescaline very well. Perhaps more than any other substance I've used, mescaline feels like it should be done in nature. I've never had any trouble at all taking care of myself or being on the ball mentally on mescaline, so it's really great for a hike.

What does the volume of powder look like? Do you have the means to weigh it? If it's a very small amount of powder it's not mescaline, it's probably a 2C-X. A dose of mescaline is hundreds of milligrams so it doesn't look like a tiny bit of powder. A dose of a 2C-X would look similar in volume to a dose of 2C-B or 4-AcO-DMT.

Well that was an experience. We took it at 11am (started to feel it 90 minutes later at 12:30pm on an empty stomach), and at 10pm i will still messed up. Took a valium and went to bed.

I don't care if it was 2C., 4A., or R2D2, it lasted way to long!

I'm too old to be messed up for 10 hours. I always buy in "bulk" just in case my guy runs out of stuff. I can't see myself doing it again because of the length.
Being outside was nice, i could see the advantage of being outside for 10 hours at a cottage and chilling. Once we got back inside we watched 2 "3D movies" which were amazing.

By hour 8 i was like "god make this end" - it wasn't strong, but just over it. Get me back to normal lol.

Yes the clear capsule with the white"ish" color powder was huge. Very tough to swallow, and was full. My "guy" said it was 200 mg, so it was definitely 200 mg.

Honestly my "guy" is always right, and i'm sorry if internet strangers don't believe me and frankly i don't care. I came here wondering what will happen when i take synthetic mesc for the first time. Not to argue that my "guy" can get me any psychedelic known (stuff comes and goes over the years).

Thank you for answering my question Xorkoth. Yes we hiked down nature paths etc for like 2 hours and sat down in grass, near water etc for around 2 more. I never leave my house on psychedelics , but on the mescaline we did. We just wanted to walk which was weird. Everytime we do 4ACO, 2C, LSD, 5 meo etc we sit inside and listen to music etc. We would never even consider/want to leave!

Good drug dealers are out there.

How was your experience in intensity at 200mg, did you have prominent visuals, was the the after glow sweet or up tight, ect?

200mg of mescaline isn't jack shit. Remember Aldous Huxley - a sedate, genteel 65 year old who'd never tripped before in his fucking life took 400mg of mescaline and was perfectly comfortable with it.

200mg would be like a mild cappucino to anyone who'd tripped before. In fact it wouldn't even be as strong as a cappucino.

200mg of mescaline isn't jack shit. Remember Aldous Huxley - a sedate, genteel 65 year old who'd never tripped before in his fucking life took 400mg of mescaline and was perfectly comfortable with it.

200mg would be like a mild cappucino to anyone who'd tripped before. In fact it wouldn't even be as strong as a cappucino.

Agreed. 200 mg is barely a threshold dose. Also, the length seems to be wrong. Mescaline is just 10-12 hours from start to finish, including the come up. 12 hours should be back to baseline. It may have been TMA, which someone might call "synthetic mescaline", since it is the amphetamine analog. That is active at 200 mg, and lasts a bit longer.

Yes the clear capsule with the white"ish" color powder was huge. Very tough to swallow, and was full. My "guy" said it was 200 mg, so it was definitely 200 mg.

Honestly my "guy" is always right, and i'm sorry if internet strangers don't believe me and frankly i don't care. I came here wondering what will happen when i take synthetic mesc for the first time. Not to argue that my "guy" can get me any psychedelic known (stuff comes and goes over the years).

He is always right?

But what if he's wrong?

You or your friends could die.

That is not a risk I would be taking. Not trying to upset you, but as others have said, 200mg would do essentially jack-shit, let alone have you tripping for 12ish hours. In the interests of harm reduction, I would urge you to distrust your dealer and think/weigh/test things yourself. He has nothing invested in you except the cash you give him. You have a lot invested in staying safe. If you want to put your faith in a guy who sells drugs for money, that is a poor choice but is yours to make, but if you post that in Bluelight, expect people to mention this to you. Bluelight is a harm reduction website. We would be remiss if we didn't say something. Taking an unknown quantity of powerful unknown drugs on faith is the opposite of safety. Knowledge is power.

It seems you have some misleading information if you think there is a different between the duration of mescaline in cactus and synthetic mescaline. They are the same chemical. Cactus has other alkaloids which will/can alter the character of the experience, but I've noticed no difference in duration between cactus and synthetic.

Peace.

It was very weak - the entire thing felt like a low dose shroom trip. It just lasted forever! I will likely throw my other ones, it was too long.

how do you know he's always right? have you confirmed his claims by sending samples to labs for testing? Just because someone takes a drug and gets fucked up is hardly confirmation of anything.

So maybe his guy is like most of the dealers out there and feeding him some BS that he believes, but its also totally possible that it's synthetic mesc. Just because you can't all find it doesn't mean that his dealer can't. The time line sounds about right and he very well may have had synthetic mesc. The only issue i see here is he doesn't want the rest!

If it felt weak and lasted 10 hours at 200mg, sounds like it could really be mescaline. If you had done a little research, you'd realize that mescaline lasts 10-12 hours (or even more), so if you didn't want that, then mescaline was a poor choice.

I don't know whether I'd say it lasts 12 hours in the sense that you're tripping for 12 hours - with cactus I always found it took 2-3 hours to come on (I could usually go to sleep for a few hours before I started noticing any effects) then you trip for about 4-5 hours and then you're coming down for another 10-12 hours.