Votes: 4 5.2%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
Tied for first with less damage done and more deaths than the other guy, but who's counting.

God im such an asshole when it comes to this game.
fuxking h4x

WSG was the best BG since they changed AV to a set time limit.

I remember when the BGs were bracketed like 21-30, 31-40, etc, druids would absolutely destroy the level 30 bracket with travel form. Almost unstoppable as a flag carrier at that level. Only thing close was a shamans ghost wolf, but that was a tad not as good because druids could shift out of travel form and lose all movement slowing effects.

Yeah I could talk about this shit all day but I really couldnt see myself ever playing it again. Its just different now

Hah WSG was great with a premade team.. You could clean up victory points with a couple of minutes; we usually queued WSG when there was under 10 of our team on or we needed badges for point turn-ins.

It reached a point where the other team would just afk in the base if they were versing us because it was more efficient to lose quickly and requeue then fight and drag out an inevitable loss. So much ego in those games but man I miss those days lol

The honor ladder was perhaps the most insane element of WoW, the grind of all grinds that could only be achieved if there was cooperation between players on the server as there could only be one GM or HWL on the server at any given time, I only made it to rank 11 Commander.. in retrospect it was fucking rediculous.

I loved, loved, loved Arathi Basin.

I'm exalted on that map with my warrior and anyone who knows BG's will know that's a lot of AB.

Rated BGs and arena would be the only thing I could think of that might draw me back into playing again. PVE is gay as hell now. It's for kids and casuals.

The highest endgame PVE content used to have gear that was slightly better for PVP, but they even took that away. This game is so homogenous now.

I......think I'm going back after the xpac. SOOO ASHAMED.

I'm on Smolderthorn, and I'm kinda a well known troll on there. LOL I'm on a PVP server too, because PVE servers are for pansies.

The only thing I'm afraid of is getting addicted to the grind again. I used to get up at 5am just to do dailies for gold. But, WoW definitely has a longer lifespan than Diablo. I finished Diablo, and now the only reason I play is to play with some friends on Ventrilo and just run through an Act for shits and giggles. One of the guys fucking procs for almost 1million in damage. Sheesh.

I haven't done anything after the burning crusade, so I'm thinking about going back after my vacay. I love raiding, but TBC killed the game and made it more for casuals.

Really? For me, TBC was actually a pretty hardcore expansion. They still had attunements, which meant you had to complete the prior dungeon before advancing. It had Karazhan which was just difficult enough, and an amazing launchpad into the higher game content, and they hadn't gotten lazy by recycling endgame content into 10 and 25-man raids, and regular and heroic mode. Only 5-man dungeons which was fine.

Other things I liked about TBC (and prior)

- You had to actually form your own parties, which was part of the social aspect of the game (MMO)

- You had to actually see the content, which gave the dungeons context before just zoning in and facerolling through them (RPG)

- Like I mentioned before and can't stress this enough, there was linear progression which gave players a sense of ongoing accomplishment, from 5-man Ramparts to 25-man Sunwell.

- You actually had to app to progression guilds to see the endgame content, which made it that much more special when you and your teammates got to see new content for the first time.

Blizzard tells me that I am living in the past. On the forums they like to call it "nostalgia syndrome" or "rose-colored glasses" - but that doesn't pass the smell test. The fact is, the changes made after TBC completely watered down the progression aspect of PVE and removed a lot of the social obligations, which affected the gameplay considerably.

The only change made that I love since TBC has been rated battlegrounds.

Vanilla was simply the best. MC to BWL to AQ40 to Nax with the PVP grind on the side.. fucking crack cocaine has nothing on the level of addiction I embraced.

I love raiding, but TBC killed the game and made it more for casuals.

Yeah TBC essentially split up our raiding guild while we were still progressing through 40 man Naxxramas once people invited to the beta realized the level 61 greens were better then the level 60 epics from Naxx, so that was a shame...

Raiding ended for me after Vanilla, I took TBC at a much for casual pace because I became disenchanted that everything essentially started again from a clean slate; but I know what you mean about waking up early to play lol. I use to get up at 5am to raid because of the time difference between America and Australia.. lol raiding in the winter mornings with a blanket wrapped around me and a heater next to me, freezing my fingers off while moving our way through a dungeon.. lol so worth it :)

*groans* world of warcrack is absolutely addicting, according to my husband, who I last spoke to about a month ago, the day before he got it.

Learn to play, you'll get to spend time with him killing dragons and shit. Fun stuff.

It's like an online version of DnD, I would say, but I haven't played it, so don't really know.

No.

Every Role Playing game take something from DnD

Kara was one if the best raids IMO. My guild was stuck on Moroes (however you spell it) for like a straight month because our ccers kept fucking up. The opera event was pretty cool too. Not to mention the easiest "boss" ever in the Chess Event

Yeah Moroes was difficult to begin with; I think he was nerfed later on.. the chess event afterwards was like the reward for having to deal with him lol

Was definitely one of the best raids I've ever done; opera event was so much fun

It sucks being a healer in raids because people would do the stupidest things playing a dps class (aka, not my priority to heal) and then bitch about how they didnt get healed. Like dont run into the AoE that was called out 8 seconds in advance trying to jump one or two spots on the dps meters because you got a shitty raid spec.

The Curator boss was pretty sick too, our warlocks would time Curse of Doom for when he was about to Evocate and youd see some pretty big numbers.

atleast we still have stables...............,........................................

update: blizzard released a new patch for WoW, its a lot different now, there are no talent tree's, you choose 1 skill out of 3 per 20 levels?or so, then when MoP drops you will get the fancy lvl 90 talent(s).

firstplacelose.jpg

got first place, even tho we lost, sad when the hunter does more healing then the holy pally :|