• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Workers Fighting America’s Overdose Crisis Are ‘Hanging by a Thread’

safe injection sites. Basically they give you clean rigs…get passed out bodies off public sidewalks and save you from OD all while pushing the user to get into treatment.

Ppl complain a lot in big cities about all the passed out fent addicts in the side walk but these same people opposes containing them inside a building
ahhh okay gotcha, that’s what I thought. Like I had mentioned, I’ve only known safe injection sites to be in the UK. I think it was in the Netherlands. I can’t truly recall tbh. It was featured on a documentary I watched a long ass time ago, like 7 years ago or so.

I am not opposed to the idea of it or all for it either. But I think if any state in the US would do that, it would indeed be California. What’s ur take on safe injection sites in the US?

ahhh okay gotcha, that’s what I thought. Like I had mentioned, I’ve only known safe injection sites to be in the UK. I think it was in the Netherlands. I can’t truly recall tbh. It was featured on a documentary I watched a long ass time ago, like 7 years ago or so.

I am not opposed to the idea of it or all for it either. But I think if any state in the US would do that, it would indeed be California. What’s ur take on safe injection sites in the US?

Sam Francisco has almost opened one but it keeps getting blocked at the last minute..they even had it built and everything.

There is one somewhere else that is opening or will open..I forgot where.

Oregon and Washington state have decriminalized drugs so they are a step ahead of California. But drug possession is no longer a felony in California therefore it is barley enforced there.

I think we need safe injection site and to return to unlimited oxycodone because as soon as they basically ended oxycodone prescriptions the fentanyl deaths increased 4X that year (2016) and it continues to increase.

The truth is that nobody gives a shit about destitute drug addicts. America is a dog eat dog country that has a very individualist ideology and most Americans either don’t care about anyone else or actively hate them.

Think about it…this is a country without universal healthcare…the only advanced country without it. You will die on the street of a simple infection here while people wearing $50,000 watches walk by your corpse.

Education works and harm reduction is also effective. We really should invest in the safe and scientifically proven public policy that saves lives. Folks should speak up. Why is there so much distracting from effective public policy?

I talk with my grandfather and he tells me how FoxNews insists that with Joe Biden as president children will be forced to get sex changes before puberty; no, nobody is forcing a sex changes on your child and of course childhood reassignment surgery should be illegal. I talk with my friend and they insist that people are placing chemicals in vaccines that make children retarded; no, nobody will be poisoning vaccines and in fact vaccines are scientifically proven to save lives. All while we are getting sick of that Putin boot licking POS Trump.

In the Netherlands the parliament is a laughing stock and the leading coalition collapsed because Mark Rutte is a educated progressive that realizes me must have both responsible immigration and limits on immigration. Either way, Rutte has had power in politics longer than most and he should have started outing those pro Russian anti-semites in the PVV years ago, I'm glad that guy has quit.

Why do we have to have all of this chaos and be constantly interrupted with this when the answers to some of societies greatest challenges are scientifically proven, objective, and easily obtainable. We should actually take our responsibilities seriously, educate ourselves, and hold our leaders to the high standards of education, objectivity, and genuine honesty we deserve.

The future could be beautiful.

Last edited:
Education works and harm reduction is also effective. We really should invest in the safe and scientifically proven public policy that saves lives. Folks should speak up. Why is there so much distracting from effective public policy?

I talk with my grandfather and he tells me how FoxNews insists that with Joe Biden as president children will be forced to get sex changes before puberty; no, nobody is forcing a sex changes on your child and of course childhood reassignment surgery should be illegal. I talk with my friend and they insist that people are placing chemicals in vaccines that make children retarded; no, nobody will be poisoning vaccines and in fact vaccines are scientifically proven to save lives. All while we are getting sick of that Putin boot licking POS Trump.

In the Netherlands the parliament is a laughing stock and the leading coalition collapsed because Mark Rutte is a educated progressive that realizes me must have both responsible immigration and limits on immigration. Either way, Rutte has had power in politics longer than most and he should have started outing those pro Russian anti-semites in the PVV years ago, I'm glad that guy has quit.

Why do we have to have all of this chaos and be constantly interrupted with this when the answers to some of societies greatest challenges are scientifically proven, objective, and easily obtainable. We should actually take our responsibilities seriously, educate ourselves, and hold our leaders to the high standards of education, objectivity, and genuine honesty we deserve.

The future could be beautiful.

Capitalism, baby!

Solutions usually squash profits and the power of the rich and so the bastards rig the system by bribing or at worse getting their lackeys to assassinate/overthrow people and governments doing good and going against the grain.

Fucking foreign government trying to “erraticate” crops as some political activity showing the “War on Drugs” Bolivia, Peru, Columbia harvested Coca leaves for 3,000+ years …..fuck off. The U.S. consumes 80% of all pharmaceuticals and illicit Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine

Myanmar produces some of the finest, purest Diacetylmorphine hcl on earth. Golden Triangle, French Connection, currently Afghanistan approx 80% of global opium alkaloids/poppies….. Heroin production…..just Billions quarterly to the global market, governments involved, policies made between govt factions

Turkey has the highest morphine alkaloid content in their selective breeding opium poppies. About 13% Morphine content compared to 10% Afghan. Loas Cambodia, Myanmar king pin died after 20-30 years of an empire. Beautiful wrapped 1k packages with large red circle Stamp/logo. A picture of 300 keys of refined Heroin propabaly with a 87-93% purity……that kind of weight effects a countries GDP

Pablo Escobar graced the cover of Time Magazines Richest Men in the World……not a millionaire, a Billionaire

Cocaine hcl and the U.S. market lol. Miami in the 70% the boarders were a joke.

South American jungles have construction sites were semi submersible submarines with 1 operator/pilot in a vessel loaded to hundreds of Keys of Yayo

U.S. Coast guard intercepted many of them……sending a bust of full auto 7.62mm tracers to get the driver to stop. If vessel does stop they use the Browning M2 belt-fed .50 Cal machine gun used as “anti-material weapon)

president Ronald Regan and his was on drugs lol…..financing the contras in their private war, flooding poor African American neighborhoods with cocaine / freebase …..Nancy Regan “Just say No” lol…..fuuuuuck you

Portugal legalize all substances for personal use…….prison not filled with non dangerous substances users

War on Drugs is a loosing battle due to the Trillions annually with govt complicit

Harmful substances like Methamphetamine should obviously be regulated due to horrific long term effects. Desoxyn 5mg oral tablets 3-4 max should be available for certain segment

I fuckn love drugs and want a full temp controlled secure cellar basement with large quantities of pharmaceutical API and glass vials with sterile hcl powder and genuine compressed tablets in clear garbage bag, 300,000 tablets per item, large blue drum of 100kg Methadone powder (244 pounds of pure API fine powder Mallicrock Manufactured

Swiss 10 gram glass jars of Diaphin …a full pallet of newly manufactured 50-100 grass jars lol

10,000 mg each of Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride IM/IV/IM

Every single CII substance on Mallicrocks website,

Cocaine
Methylphenidate
D-Amphetamine
Amphetamine mixed salts
Hydromorphone
Oxycodone
Methadone

Desoxyn
Dexamyl
Desbutal

Diazepam
Lorazepam
Alprazolam
Clonazepam

How man I be a pharmaceutical CII / API distributor to compounding pharmacists. I worded at one before lol…..forklift dropped an 8 drum double stack pallet of large blue drums. One busted open from a high fall….read the label and it was Pregabalin HCL / 100kg drum

I want the Methadone drum lol….it’s just an ensurance write off and legalese/paperwork/FDA notifications

But it would be safe. (Relatively safe lol) just strictly personal use for myself. 80mg daily and never run out. It probably cost them $50 for the entire 100kg drum, chemist salary, equipment, precursor chemicals, lab equipment

I have no idea what I’m getting at lol….just consumed a crazy bbq, and took a serious 5 item cocktail which is peaking now lol…..war on drugs b.s.

^^^ Portugal decriminalised personal amounts, sadly not legalised which would be a whole different way of doing it.

I don't understand why there's not thousands of people protesting at the southern border, or at least out in front of the Homeland Security Building Headquarters. I figured by now we would be seeing multiple protests all over the US regarding the fentynal crisis as well as the flood of dangerous criminals crossing into our country unvetted.

I guess the American people have no idea what lies ahead do they?

Sam Francisco has almost opened one but it keeps getting blocked at the last minute..they even had it built and everything.

There is one somewhere else that is opening or will open..I forgot where.

Oregon and Washington state have decriminalized drugs so they are a step ahead of California. But drug possession is no longer a felony in California therefore it is barley enforced there.

I think we need safe injection site and to return to unlimited oxycodone because as soon as they basically ended oxycodone prescriptions the fentanyl deaths increased 4X that year (2016) and it continues to increase.

The truth is that nobody gives a shit about destitute drug addicts. America is a dog eat dog country that has a very individualist ideology and most Americans either don’t care about anyone else or actively hate them.

Think about it…this is a country without universal healthcare…the only advanced country without it. You will die on the street of a simple infection here while people wearing $50,000 watches walk by your corpse.
That is disgraceful!! This country is a laughing stock to the world!! I'm embarrassed to say I live in the U.S. It's nothing to be proud of, if the patriots of this country knew wtf we've been doing to brown and black countries for the past 60 or 80 years at the behest of the people we're not allowed to criticize, I would hope they would wise up and realize what's being done to us currently is not going to be stopping any time soon. No Trump or God is coming to save us, some Americans are so clueless. Most Americans are. But at the same token, they've all been working 40 or 50 hours a week. Trying to put food on the table. Nobody really has time to research, nor do they realize they should be researching the truth. That's why I'm currently writing a book called " Stop Loving Your Enemies" A Cryptanalysis of how Christianity destroyed the American Empire.

Fucking foreign government trying to “erraticate” crops as some political activity showing the “War on Drugs” Bolivia, Peru, Columbia harvested Coca leaves for 3,000+ years …..fuck off. The U.S. consumes 80% of all pharmaceuticals and illicit Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine

Myanmar produces some of the finest, purest Diacetylmorphine hcl on earth. Golden Triangle, French Connection, currently Afghanistan approx 80% of global opium alkaloids/poppies….. Heroin production…..just Billions quarterly to the global market, governments involved, policies made between govt factions

Turkey has the highest morphine alkaloid content in their selective breeding opium poppies. About 13% Morphine content compared to 10% Afghan. Loas Cambodia, Myanmar king pin died after 20-30 years of an empire. Beautiful wrapped 1k packages with large red circle Stamp/logo. A picture of 300 keys of refined Heroin propabaly with a 87-93% purity……that kind of weight effects a countries GDP

Pablo Escobar graced the cover of Time Magazines Richest Men in the World……not a millionaire, a Billionaire

Cocaine hcl and the U.S. market lol. Miami in the 70% the boarders were a joke.

South American jungles have construction sites were semi submersible submarines with 1 operator/pilot in a vessel loaded to hundreds of Keys of Yayo

U.S. Coast guard intercepted many of them……sending a bust of full auto 7.62mm tracers to get the driver to stop. If vessel does stop they use the Browning M2 belt-fed .50 Cal machine gun used as “anti-material weapon)

president Ronald Regan and his was on drugs lol…..financing the contras in their private war, flooding poor African American neighborhoods with cocaine / freebase …..Nancy Regan “Just say No” lol…..fuuuuuck you

Portugal legalize all substances for personal use…….prison not filled with non dangerous substances users

War on Drugs is a loosing battle due to the Trillions annually with govt complicit

Harmful substances like Methamphetamine should obviously be regulated due to horrific long term effects. Desoxyn 5mg oral tablets 3-4 max should be available for certain segment

I fuckn love drugs and want a full temp controlled secure cellar basement with large quantities of pharmaceutical API and glass vials with sterile hcl powder and genuine compressed tablets in clear garbage bag, 300,000 tablets per item, large blue drum of 100kg Methadone powder (244 pounds of pure API fine powder Mallicrock Manufactured

Swiss 10 gram glass jars of Diaphin …a full pallet of newly manufactured 50-100 grass jars lol

10,000 mg each of Diacetylmorphine Hydrochloride IM/IV/IM

Every single CII substance on Mallicrocks website,

Cocaine
Methylphenidate
D-Amphetamine
Amphetamine mixed salts
Hydromorphone
Oxycodone
Methadone

Desoxyn
Dexamyl
Desbutal

Diazepam
Lorazepam
Alprazolam
Clonazepam

How man I be a pharmaceutical CII / API distributor to compounding pharmacists. I worded at one before lol…..forklift dropped an 8 drum double stack pallet of large blue drums. One busted open from a high fall….read the label and it was Pregabalin HCL / 100kg drum

I want the Methadone drum lol….it’s just an ensurance write off and legalese/paperwork/FDA notifications

But it would be safe. (Relatively safe lol) just strictly personal use for myself. 80mg daily and never run out. It probably cost them $50 for the entire 100kg drum, chemist salary, equipment, precursor chemicals, lab equipment

I have no idea what I’m getting at lol….just consumed a crazy bbq, and took a serious 5 item cocktail which is peaking now lol…..war on drugs b.s.
I would’ve never guessed that yer crosseyed and painless, torqued out yer gourd, a mystery i would’ve never solved. What’s the password to yer climate controlled bunker? Do I need an invite?

Yea, East Vancouver has become such a nice place now because of all the harm
reduction(enabling programs). Who knows maybe the USA can be one big junkies paradise.