• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Word of the Day Part Drei: It's Moist in Here (So Take Off All Your Pants)

Woa so i did. Ah well early onset dimensia kicking what can ye do?! Lol

Evey

Awh try not to be sad. This is only temporary, remember n think of the lovely week you've had n how happy you'll be to see your little ones again :) you've both created a week of lovely memories that no one can ever take away with you whatever happens (unless you get Alzheimers or a nasty bump on the head). I know it's hard in a long distance relationship like a roller coaster in that you're well excited n pumped when you're going to see them but then the emotional termoil when you have to leave again but try to hold on to the fact that it's temporary n you'll one day be together permanently; you have someone special who loves you n you, him. He treats you right n is an all round good n intelligent person. This is temporary honey, so instead of being sad try looking fwd to when you're both together n what will be, will be. Easier said than done I know but you've fought worst you can get through this temporary situation n you'll soon have the proper Permenent closeness n happiness you both deserve.
<3
-------
Sorry that's a few too many words - Sprouts going to cane my backside hahaha <3

Evey

Awh try not to be sad. This is only temporary, remember n think of the lovely week you've had n how happy you'll be to see your little ones again :) you've both created a week of lovely memories that no one can ever take away with you whatever happens (unless you get Alzheimers or a nasty bump on the head).
Evey

Bawwwhahahahahhahaha. That's hilarious hunnie.

I'll reply to Pm once I get back to Glasgow. Probs tomorrow as I'm knackered already! <3

Yes, I'm going against the rules.

I'm a naughty girl.

Ich Mocheten Eine Ficken Und Blaisen Wie Tuer ist das.

(the spelling may be a little off..)