• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Word of the Day IV - Letter Words

Shameless plugging. For some reason I think you might like this Buspersons Holiday, the poetry thread in words

And if any of you are up for a good time ;) word association in social. It doesn't ever seem to leave the first page and you've often got to be damn quick as replies are fast and good.

Expand your verbose wings <3

Shameless plugging. For some reason I think you might like this Buspersons Holiday, the poetry thread in words

And if any of you are up for a good time ;) word association in social. It doesn't ever seem to leave the first page and you've often got to be damn quick as replies are fast and good.

Expand your verbose wings <3

You were right & I have indeed already posted in the poetry thread & poetry comp thread there disappointed I hadn't seen it before the closing date, then they extended it & I was all keen & determined to write my first Haiku to enter.....I keep finding drunken scrawled attempts on newspaper, remembering that I had my masterpiece the night before. In the cold light of day however, most of it is bilge AND I've miscounted syllables