• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Word of the Day IV - Letter Words

Spermatozoon (hands up, I'd never heard of this word before I went achecking that I was spelling 'spermatozoa' right. It sounds like a super-hero or a type of bacteria)

Last edited:
Clogged transgresions, mutated impressions, a whistless air seems a heady fog. Desperate lunges with dislocated elbows try and dream and make peace and redeem and dangle fornlore is this the electric soup?

Tin foil hats and blister pack night caps desperate taps on the windows. The doctor the butcher the candle stick maker. Release from myself.

Barlying bobbing. Ebbing and nodding. Flowing currently. Stewing or brewing, mowing or sowing, saturated emacipation.

You've never had it so good. You never had it at all.

மண்டலம்;14097295 said:
Clogged transgresions, mutated impressions, a whistless air seems a heady fog. Desperate lunges with dislocated elbows try and dream and make peace and redeem and dangle fornlore is this the electric soup?

Tin foil hats and blister pack night caps desperate taps on the windows. The doctor the butcher the candle stick maker. Release from myself.

Barlying bobbing. Ebbing and nodding. Flowing currently. Stewing or brewing, mowing or sowing, saturated emacipation.

There are some good words there but your only supposed to add one. Pick a favourite from the above.

மண்டலம்;14097295 said:

Blimey

மண்டலம்;14097295 said:

Are you Rick from 'The Young Ones'?

I.e. "A wild eyed loner at the gates of Oblivion..."

Last edited: