European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Word of the Day IV - Letter Words

Rapscallion

Harajajzitski!

(The sound one makes when trapping there dick in the zip on there jeans)

As a nipper my favourite item of nightwear was what was a fire-engine red item that was then called a rompersuit wot is now called a onesie. The number of times I caught my poor lil todger in that oh-so-very long zipper and had to get my mother to disentangle it does not bear thinking about. To this day I blame these incidents for the loss of a good inch or two :|

EDIT: New WotD = Plaintive :(

Rapscallion

As a nipper my favourite item of nightwear was what was a fire-engine red item that was then called a rompersuit wot is now called a onesie. The number of times I caught my poor lil todger in that oh-so-very long zipper and had to get my mother to disentangle it does not bear thinking about. To this day I blame these incidents for the loss of a good inch or two :|

EDIT: New WotD = Plaintive :(

Fuck man, what sick bastard came up with the zip? I have been lucky and never experienced the evil. But Shambles I fear there is still time yet so caution will be taken during any urinary operations. #dicksbeforezips

I am guessing thats no hair. Me too. I have dental floss in my bathroom...i dont need it anywhere else ��
Ugh, no, pubic hair is Nature's equivalent of a little light that tells you when an appliance is up to temperature. Keep it neatly-manicured (genicured?) by all means, nobody wants to see a dirty great bird's nest sticking out around the edges of your swimsuit bottoms; but I would never go negating the entire purpose it serves just for a partner.

/\/\ Labia and /\ chilli -- that is painful even to think about!

Pubic Service Announcement: If you have been eating curry, wash your hands before going to the toilet.