• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the heat, burn reminds me of fire and we don't get along.

Caught myself on fire a few years ago while very high.

Hmm done some stupid shit when high too, could probably write a book about it.

The flames are hypnotising IMHO

Yes really quite mesmerizing, from a distance of course.

I might need a few lol.

Yes of course you wouldn't want to spontaneously combust!

When I was really out of it I thought I had seen a huge ass insect on my wall and I ran and dove under my bed to try get away from it. Never the less it was all in my mind...

My brain is already pretty fried, wouldn't want to cook it any more.

I followed a black horse 6 miles down a country road before I realized it was a hallucination. My ex had been talking about horses that night.

I sort of feel like I lost some brain cells along the way too!

Haha that's really funny, I have also when being under the influence phoned my ex boss and told him how useless I thought he was and that he didn't pay me enough to sustain the lifestyle that I deserved etc... Needless to say was pretty embarrassing going back to work and having to face him but lucky he was cool about it and suggested I get some help....

I believe I have one brain cell left, he's damned to solitude. All alone in his tinfoil castle.

My former boss asked me one time, how we could increase productivity. I had been up for 9 days at the time on a meth binge. Well I explained to him the process of a meth synthesis, and named off ingredients, then gave that little tweaker laugh. He thought I was joking, I wasn't.

Shame and what about loneliness?

OMG that is hilarious! What I would have done to be a fly on the wall...

I once told my doctor that doing CWE sucks and that he must just give me the good stuff because I am tired of battling to get the same effects.

To be fair, Dave, that's his name, has like 6 other voices in there. He's got company.

I broke 6 of my ribs a few years ago l, doc tried to prescribe me vicodin, I told him my meds were better.

I too have this habit of arguing with myself a lot - some say its madness I reckon its quirkiness

PS my Dr ended up giving me a script because I had a mild meltdown in his office, tears always works on guys...

I figure the madness is part of my charm.

Women definitely have an unfair advantage, all my last ex had to do was smile and look in my eyes, would be fought ww3 bare handed after that.

Everyone wants to know they have some degree of power.

She definitely did, but most guys don't realise we can do similar things if we know what to look at. I could have her speechless just by looking into her eyes when talking to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.