• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it's uninhabited, and yet fully explored, there's probably a reason. No one wants to live in a wasteland.

(I would, send me! Oh, wait.)

I've always had a desire for a life of asceticism, until I learned you technically aren't supposed to have a bunch of shit with you, much less basic conveniences.

It's difficult to deal with spartan living conditions.

Last edited:
I'd say I'd prefer to live like the Athenians, in a marble temple on the hill, but they're currently stuck living in austerity.

The Chinese and Japanese worked very hard at mastering martial arts. Have you seen the amount of time that one must train to learn such skill?

Indeed, one needs to train jujitsu a couple of hours everyday for years to become reasonable well.

I am trained in the arts. As children we were "chosen" and our families consoled themselves by the idea that we would have better lives. At what price my lethal skills?

Jun Fan Jeet Kune to refer to the martial arts system which Lee founded; "Jun Fan" being Lee's Chinese given name.

Huh. Turns out there are two JKD dojos in town. No match for my Scrof Maga, though. BL's heard the truth before.

Some would say the Krav Maga people could kill me with a single move, but I'd have run away before they ever saw me.

In Japan, ninjas were mercenaries. They were also top-notch experts on gaining entry into fortified fiefdoms. Not just as spies, but at getting passwords for entry, mapping, and measuring food supplies. The last mention of them historically is during the Tokugawa Era, which represented a united Japan.

Those who serve me will be rewarded. Like with Lord Cthulhu, they will be eaten first at Judgment.

What are you trying to say about my followers, that they're all mindless drones?

Status
Not open for further replies.