• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be vaporized instantly.

How about flying between cloud layers on Jupiter?

Okay. That works.
My Superpower is being invisible with invisible clothes and flying. Sometimes simultaneously.

^^ I don't know about the flying part, butt I think the invisible with clothes on was in a movie.
Buttfuckthat, when I think of butts, I think Sir Mix A lot. "Baby Got Back"

EDIT: missed part of what you actually said. Buttfuckit.

Bucket of chicken, spicy
When I think of "having back", I think of Anaconda by Niki Minaj, which sampled the Sir Mix A Lot song.

Last edited:
She does have a phat ass. I wonder how big it really is, when your face deep in it, lol.

To be honest, I don't wonder. However, I will say that yes, it is quite curvaceous.

Differential. Back axle on cars. THink that's called a "planetary" gear.

I'd argue that since Fallopian tubes develop first, and later differentiate in response to androgens, that doesn't really hold. Anyway, non-Mendelian inheritance and

epigenetics.

Last edited:
I went to the Epigenetic Center in Epcot and it sucked. All hype. I think they swabbed my DNA too. :(
Incomplete dominance is a factor as well.

Last edited:
Wait, they have that at Epcot now? They took out the "Oil is Wonderful" ride? I bet Disney used your DNA to create a clone. Hey! That's where minions came from! All that Barr body mosaicism could explain the strange segregation pattern of monocularism.

Anyway, I've heard that power exchange is about a lot more than just whips and submission.

Clearly you are just speculating wildly!
Power involves jewels and time and money and umm stuff like that to flourish.
Or J/s (Watt). Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.