• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Woops -Impulsive Amphs Consumption

AMPHETAMINEGOD

Greenlighter
i'm prescribed 75 mg a day for ADHD..so...first dose i was on 100mg of Adderall XR then same time i did meth and finished an half ball in 20 hours then i went through 450mg in 12 hours..freaked the fuck out from the comedown ..then i finished another half within 12 hours.....i was doing so well....fucking adhd and impulsivity.....i feel kind of godly yet ashamed...like...i don't know my issue..i think i love to toy with myself ....anyways just venting..have a nice day %)*acts tough*

I just have to say your name is fucking sick Goddamn i should have made mine methamphetamineGOD

^Nah the average person would gladly pick a life of "mediocrity, mundanity, and modesty." A drug addict lives a life of extremes, extreme pleasure and sadness, the average person avoids the highs and the lows.

Are you doing ok themaninvisible?

"but if you were to just overdose and die, it would be worth it because at least you died happy, " sounds worrying.

My life is pretty much "mediocrity, mundanity, and modesty" and im arguably addicted but I wouldnt want to just overdose and die happy.

If i were to OD right now i would not be dying happy, i can promise you that. Living your life beyond mediocrity is one thing but living it at the brink of death is only asking for death.

You could have easily killed yourself. Take your initial dose and put the rest away.