• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wont sell me OTC co codamol as im prescribed tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
What the hell have i just witnessed at my chemist, im a long term user of tramadol and co codamol/codeine. Im prescribed both tramadol and codeine but yet when picking up my tramadol today from a different chemist the pharmacist refused to sell me any co codamol after i got my tramadol given over. Yet she can clearly see on my computer im prescribed codeine AND tramadol.

If you ask the pharmacist I'm sure they would be more than happy to explain to you the reason that they wont sell you Co-codamol.

If you ask the pharmacist I'm sure they would be more than happy to explain to you the reason that they wont sell you Co-codamol.

They told me they cannot be taken together but i clearly explained it was for my mother which it was. I get codeine and tramadol prescribed anyway, so what is the problem ? the reason they dont want to sell is because codeine shouldnt be taken with tramadol, but yet im prescribed both.

It is what it is the pharmacist clearly thought they couldn't be used together wrong or right. Go to another chemist to get your Co-codamol problem solved.

This is not something we can answer. We have no idea why your Pharm/ Chemist did this (or at least his real motivations) nor will speculation be of service.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.