❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr peabody

Bluelight Crew
There was a man in the land of Oars, and the lord gave him all that the human heart could desire. But beyond all, this man was in love with his wife. He had a vision once - a creature, half child, half woman, half angel, half lover, brushed against him. And of a sudden he knew that when one woman gives herself to you, you possess all women - women of every age and race and kind, and more than that, the moon, the stars - all miracles and legends are yours. The brown-skinned girls who inflame your senses, the yellow-haired women who entice and escape you, the gentle ones who serve you, the slender ones who torment you, the mothers who bore and suckled you - all women whom God created out of the teeming fullness of the Earth are yours in one woman.

Throw a purple garment lightly over her shoulders, and she becomes a Queen of Sheba. Lay your tousled head upon her breast, and she is Delilah waiting to enthrall you. Take her garments from her, strip the last veil from her body, and she's a chaste Susanna covering her nakedness with fluttering hands. Gaze upon her as you would gaze upon a thousand strange women. Never call her yours, for her secrets are inexhaustible - you will never know them all.

Call her by one name only. I call her Janet.

Last edited:
Women, man. Women....

(You thought I was going to say something else, didn't you? But nope. I'm leaving it at "women")

Status
Not open for further replies.