• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women who love getting high and giving head...rare?

BuzzAldrin

Greenlighter
I've been searching for an answer to this question, and I can't really find any evidence of girls that honestly love getting high and having sexual activity...it's always been some sort of mythical fantasy, like the loch Ness monster or something.

Does anybody have a girl or know one that is down to do shit that guys usually want? I've dreamed of finding a woman that is beautiful and respectable, yet able to party and get wild with me...I met that woman almost 3rd years ago. As soon as I met her, we realized we both loved psychoactiveseeing and making each other feel good. I personally find it incredibly sexy and arousing that my wife feels pleasure when she does things I fantasize, and we have an amazing sexual life and relationship because of the desire to give each other pleasure. The best example is how she enjoys having sex on opiates, or my personal favorite-blowing me for an hour while having me snort speed off her ass.

The point is, does anyone else have/know girls with similar traits? If so, does anybody know if women like this are common?

I feel like my wife is my soul mate, that we were made for each other...she's everything I've ever wanted and then more.

If anyone has any input, I'd really like to discuss the rarity of the mythical "perfect woman"!

TT

i dont really know any women that dont like getting high and having sex. maybe some like it less than others, but the same could be said for men.

That was my initial thought, but i realized nearly every woman i had previously been with either thought drugs other than cannabis were degrading or they "didn't give blow jobs" etc. I've never actually seen a woman in real life that enjoys these things as much as I, it's like a fantasy person in some guy's minds.

I'm a woman who loves sex, high or not. Giving head is very enjoyable IMO and if you treat it like a chore the male will notice and not enjoy it as much.

It's kinda hard to suck dick when I smoke weed though cause my mouth is dry and I need plenty of slobber to do my job correctly. So I'll drink water but the dryness comes back and I'm sitting there like..

Now that i think about it all the girls i got high with (coke,mdma,opiates) all gave head and were pretty talented

woman that thought drugs were bad/degrading were mostly against a good proper blowjob

this is just a generalization of my experience and probably just a coincidence

Sober sex is great, high sex is even greater. Sometimes I enjoy giving blow jobs, sometimes I don't, it really just depends on my confidence level at the time. However, I don't like giving blow jobs while on MDMA anymore because my jaw/teeth chatter uncontrollably and I've accidentally bitten my SO's penis (I thought I had the chattering under control and the suction would help).

I don't like giving blow jobs while on MDMA anymore because my jaw/teeth chatter uncontrollably and I've accidentally bitten my SO's penis (I thought I had the chattering under control and the suction would help).

Lol sorry, its not really funny because you hurt him but it made me laugh. Some dudes are into it believe it or not..

Most women who do drugs aren't prudish and like to party. People judge and question our morals anyway, why not go all out?

However, I don't like giving blow jobs while on MDMA anymore because my jaw/teeth chatter uncontrollably and I've accidentally bitten my SO's penis (I thought I had the chattering under control and the suction would help).

i have a cartoon of this in my head

I've had sex on drugs a lot of times, alcohol, amphetamines, opiates, all good in different ways IMO, getting wild and uninhibited is so hot and kinda animalistic/primal kinda, it's a lot of fun but for me its gotta be with someone I know and trust. I don't make a habit of getting high by myself with men I don't know very well.

I dunno how common it is, I don't think any straight edge girls I know do stuff like this (or maybe they're just more secretive about it), and I don't think many of the druggie chicks I know don't. But that's just my observation.

Makes sense though, sex is very similar to a drug in many respects, it can be addictive, it releases euphoria inducing chemicals. Makes sense there'd be overlap.

It's kinda hard to suck dick when I smoke weed though cause my mouth is dry and I need plenty of slobber to do my job correctly. So I'll drink water but the dryness comes back and I'm sitting there like..

So true, I love giving head, I dunno why so many women think of it as a chore, it's so erotic and sort of submissive but somewhat dominant all at once.

Last edited:
^Agreed. You have his most prized parts in your mouth where your teeth are! Takes a lot of trust IMO. Or maybe men just don't care because reward>risk in that situation. Definitely should be fun for both.

Although if he won't eat my cookie I may be a little depressed.

i dont really know any women that dont like getting high and having sex. maybe some like it less than others, but the same could be said for men.

lol, pretty much. I mean dude there are plentyyyyyyy of women who love sex as much as men and enjoy doing things like giving an getting head even when we are not high. I know I personally do.

^This. It's silly that people think women don't like sex, and are shocked to find out we do.

^This. It's silly that people think women don't like sex, and are shocked to find out we do.

Yeah that is very silly. I used to go to a different site where adult men who are a lot older were convinced that "women hate having sex" and other nonsense. 8(

if a woman says she hates sex it's just because she hates having sex with you,​not everyone :p well I guess there are exceptions