• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women are tougher than men

I've read that there are certain kinds of pain that are comparable to childbirth. Like cluster headaches.

Your entire abdomen turning itself inside out and you lying on a narrow bed in a brightly lit room and random gloved hands being shoved up yonder to see how dilated your cervix is whilst telling you to pipe down as theres patients being disturbed by your screaming.

Pain is pain man. You get sooks in both sexes.

Not to trivialize your experience - I realize some births are extremely painful, but some are reportedly relatively painless. Some women undergo an episiotomy or C-section without anesthetics.

I've had migraines and I've run ultramarathons. The migraines hurt a lot more than the ultramarathons.

Dude episiotomy is done without anasthetic coz the perenium is going to tear anyway and the labour is so strong by then having a scalpel cut the tissue down from the vagina to near the anus isnt that much worse.

If you can imagine cutting your perenium with a scalpel and being in so much pain already that it doesnt make a difference then that is childbirth.

By then drugs would be great but if none given by then its far too late and they dont give any. Theres no choice but to stick it out.

Its not a matter of being stronger its just that there is sometimes no alternative.

this thread is stupid and ultra subjective nonsense.

what even is tough?

^seconded

men and women both have differing traits which can be complementary. if i were to generalise i would say women are emotionally more powerful, men are physically more powerful.

when discussing their own opinion? The question was are women tougher than men.

Someone gets a bit defensive, I was speaking of the actual stripped down genetic differences between mean and women while trying to avoid individuality. In my mind you are essentially asking "which hormone creates a greater physically ability" that is why you selected men and navy SEALS not individual emotional strength. I said because testosterone has more to do with muscle development men have an advantage when it comes to maximum natural strength.

I dont think it to be a matter of opinion, this is why body builders increase testosterone and not estrogen. If you want to talk opinion sure discuss more human attributes that vary like emotional toughness and drive to succeed.

this thread is stupid and ultra subjective nonsense.

what even is tough?
Some people think its pain tolerance.

Some people think its the bodies ability to be robust and take punishment and continue to function.

Not all humans are the same, just like both genders have some differences.

Not all women can tolerate more pain than every man, and not all men are physically tougher than all women.

In my mind you are essentially asking "which hormone creates a greater physically ability" that is why you selected men and navy SEALS not individual emotional strength.
If you want to talk opinion sure discuss more human attributes that vary like emotional toughness and drive to succeed.

well, that's actually why I picked to use the navy seal/special op scenario.
their training is not just about physical strength... emotional toughness, and drive to succeed are greatly weighed.
their training is designed to say hey... when you're at your limit with your physical strength.... dig deep and push passed what you think you can't.... find the mental toughness to drive through the little thing in your head saying you can't take anymore, because you can.

I mean, you gave an example of body builders increasing testosterone... if anything I would associate that with being nothing related to emotional toughness and drive to succeed, as you stated I must use to weigh my option.

And as far as me getting "defensive", as such said by two of you.... there's 2 pages of responses on here that greatly weigh in on other peoples' person opinions, but shit... the second I said something, I was instantly bombarded one right after the other of how I am wrong, or how my opinion sucsk. Don't get it. It's matter of opinion.

True, but i've heard medical people say that women have higher pain thresholds.
Possibly true, but too subjective to ever be definitive about.
Yes, but it was only a case in woman after child birth and is not a rule.
As far as pain tolerance goes I got a wisdom tooth removed without any anaesthetics or pain killers. Didn't even make a sound.