• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Woman hid urine-filled bottle in vagina to beat drug test; still fails

Bluelight Crew
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/crime/article/246008/82/Woman-hides-urine-filled-bottle-vagina

New Port Richey, Florida -- An X-ray scan of a woman being processed into jail turned up a bottle hidden in an unusual place.

20-year-old Mishelle Salzgeber of Dade City was arrested for violating probation, and as she was booked into jail on Monday, a body scan revealed what appeared to be a pill bottle inside her vagina.

According to the incident report, Salzgeber said it was actually a small vodka bottle, which she removed during a strip search.

The bottle was empty, but Salzgeber allegedly told police it had been filled with someone else's urine, which she tried to use in order to pass a drug test at the probation office.

Unfortunately for Salzgeber, the urine that was in the vodka bottle had also failed the test, which led to her arrest.

scan-detail.jpg

Wow if youre gonna go all out like that how do you not get clean piss. I hate using this word but that really is an ultimate fail. Btw I was laughing at the name Mishelle, reminded me of the movie Dodgeball

^ It can be surprisingly hard to get in some areas. I once couldn't find a single place selling it within an hour drive, and I live in a highly populated area. I missed a job opportunity over it, as I thought it would be easy to get.

I've always wanted to be a dealer of clean piss so I can use this slogan:

URINE TROUBLE? YOUR IN LUCK!

(stolen from David Foster Wallace)

^ That is puntastic :D

But seriously, if she was gonna go through the trouble of shoving a vodka bottle up her vagina, she couldn't find ONE person that she could be pretty certain hadn't done drugs recently?? Also, for my own personal sanity, please tell me it was a plastic bottle. As unpleasant as that sounds, it's preferable to imagining walking around with a glass bottle stuck inside of me o.0

As us Aussies say, what a pisser. She couldn't even find a clean sample to ram up there.

kind of reminds me of this time i heard about, a friend of a friend was going to take a piss test for probation, with a bottle of urine insterted. but instead of failing the drug test, the bottle falls out in front of the probation officer.

I had images of one of those little 330 ml plastic bottles being stashed up there, but a fucking vodka bottle? even the smallest cheapest ones are bigger than anything thats ever gone in a vagina...

Damn, LOL

Using the smallest vodka bottle in my house, i've deduced it would take 6 fingers just to touch the sides of her, eurrrgh

Last edited:
yeah she mustve been a dirty bird to fit that up there, imagine the doctors face as they went over the xrays

Shit it sounds like it would have worked if she had just gotten some clean piss.

All that work just to get dirty urine.... I wonder how many times she's done it. Her toolbox must be pretty stretched... Either way, I know there are easier ways to sneak in urine. This has got to be the one of the funniest ideas. Imagine trying to explain that to the judge, ha.