• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Withdraws

Cfmk20

Bluelighter
What can help with fent based heroin withdrawals? I have basically quit cold Turkey. I was using the least 6 times a day shooting up for several months. I have never in my life experienced so much pain than coming off this shit. Anything at home that can help at all ease the withdrawals?

Any kind of home remedies/anything that can not fail you on a drug test

depends what kinda drug test... .01BAC will land me in prison for 2 years same as if i was on dope. well probably not, i think theyd rather feed me back into the jaws of the drug 'rehab' extension arm of the prison for profit system beast.

depends what kinda drug test... .01BAC will land me in prison for 2 years same as if i was on dope. well probably not, i think theyd rather feed me back into the jaws of the drug 'rehab' extension arm of the prison for profit system beast.
Basically a 12 panel piss test. Through social services I must pass 3 consecutive tests. I'm not going to if I don't quit. I thought about checking on a clinic but still don't know which way is best. I do know I've never in my life been in so much pain & I don't know if I can do it on my own