• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Withdrawls from fake zannex

yompf

Bluelighter
What the heck is in this.
I was using these bars i got because i ran out of kpin. I didnt want to b on kpin anyway. I did the pins for about a month. Low dose. For anxiety.
I could of gotten more but i didnt.
Sooo.... The fake bars seemed to help with the mental part of the k pin withdrawl ALOT. I was still nauseas though for about a week,idk, and a little panic here and there so i drank as well.
Anyway , these bars arnt real, i could take like an 8th of one and b cool, but two hours later i could barly keep my eyes open.
Some kind of very strong weird sleep aid or something , tranquilizer that kicked in after a couple hours
Strong stuff. I started to just eat the corners lol.
Built a tolerence , so i need a forth of the bar now.
Well i only had afew, i made em last like a little over two weeks.
Well im out now, i ate the last bit this morning for work, last night i went without . I thought i was gonna die and i puked a couple times.
What the hell.
I wander what it is. Some kind of analog?
Drinking sure does help.
I was pretty sure the k pin was leaving my system . I mean i was shaking a little and sweating and ya know, puking at work lol. Just a little at the end of the day. The bars helped the mental though. So anyway.
Wtf. Am i benzo free. ? God i dont think so ...
I know about analogs. But .... This sucks and ....... Im still confused.
And this sucks. I freaken hate drugs .
Im going to get something tomorrow. I have to work the next day. I have no choice.
Taper and drink ? Then stop?
Lol..... Dam

It sounds like you had some sort of RC benzo and it may have kept you from feeling really bad after stopping clonazepam. They act the same as they hit the same receptors, alcohol does too. Since you are no longer taking it, your withdrawals are kicking in. So you weren't benzo-free when taking them apparently because you got so sick.

The problem with these analogue drugs is you don't know exactly what's in these so I would avoid them in the future. Drinking might be helping you but when it wears off, you'll feel like hell all over again so that's not sustainable. If you can get more clonazepam or diazepam, you have the right idea with tapering.

I think you mean Xanax which is the brand name or Alprazolam which would be the medical name.

Withdrawal from benzodiazepines can be very dangerous - even life threatening. Especially the seizures. So if the fake Xanax have contained some RC benzo I would recommend that you come clean to your doctor and let him help you tapper down.

Fake benzo's have also been seen to be Fentanyl, so it might be opiats you are addicted to. Have you tried to take one kind of benzo or the other to see if the W/Ds disappear?

^ this. it sounds gto be like you're at risk of having a seizure, and that can cause serious harm, even be fatal. is there someone with you to keep an eye on you?

what sort of doses of kpins were you taking each day?

a bluelighter friend of mine had seizures from some random benzos that were being sold as pretty convincing fakes.
benzo withdrawal is serious - i would go to a hospital emergency ward and let them know, they need to stabilise you so you can see a doctor and get a taper plan worked out.

the other thought i have is that there have been fake xanax presses with fentanyl in them. if you're really sedated and feeling nauseous, that could conceivably be an opiate. do you know what opiates feel like?

let us know how you're going, it sounds scary.

+1 and +2 to both.

If it is benzo withdrawal seek medical attention now and be honest about your situation.

But as both me and spacejunk have said now, some fake Xanax bars contain Fentanyl, thus my question if you have tried to take one kind of benzo to see if the W/Ds disappear? If they don't you are probably addicted to opiats. But as sparjunk mentioned, it should be fairly easy to distinguish a benzo high from a opioid high.

This is day two cold turkey. Woke up having a panic attack. Had my vodka ready, had to get up for work.. Soo.... I start in 30 min.
Im behind my co worker in line buying some mints...
AWKWARD...

Ive been through opiate withdrawl, this is definetly not opiate withdrawl.

Thank you for the responses.
I was kind of thinking \ hoping that the fake bar would act like a sort of methadone.
Since i still had physical withdrawl symtoms from the k pin.... I figured the benzo was leaving my system at least.
Theres really no way to tell whats in these bars. Its gotta be some kind of benzo rc ?
U guys were saying fentanyl. Idk. After a couple of hours i was just staight tired. Not high.. Idk... I think i got some gunpowder before and im pretty sure it was part fent.
Thats what someone told me .
So either way
Im confused , does this mean im still addicted to benzos?
Does it really matter?
I guess ive weaned off etizolam before, i barley remember it , i was drinking so much.

I couldnt get any more kpins. I can try tomorrow...
God i hope i dont make an ass out of myself today

I didnt think id be this screwed up after two weeks on these bars...
Maybe the benzo hasnt left my system all the way or has it and now i have to kick the RC?
IDK..

The fake bars and kpins have cross tolerance so i think u made withdawals worse by taking them

I made it to lunc.. I need to drink more, its wearing off.
Will drinking hold off seziurs .?

Its weird im almost seeing shit that isnt there. Colors stand out more.
I see faces out the corner of my eyes, weird ... Insane. Definetly insane.
As soon as the beer and liquor wears off....

I hope you can get some Klonopin tomorrow so you can tapper of the benzo's slowly. You can find several tapper programs here. Described shortly, you have to reduce your dose with very small amounts over long periods of time until you reach 0 mg.

A full blown benzo withdrawal is not something you should go thought alone and I would URGE you to come clean to your doctor and get help. However, if you believe you can tapper down yourself and control it and avoid suddenly taking a huge dose etc. you might be able to get rid of the addiction without too much discomfort.

But if you do not get Klonopins tomorrow, you are in a dangerous situation. But is is very hard, if not imposibe, for us to give you advice as we don't know the amount of benzo you have been taking daily and what benzo plus how bad your withdrawls are. That is why the safest suggestion to you would be to go to your doctor and come clean and get help from him/her.

I started on .5 mg and was doing 1.5 mg of k pin a day when i stopped . I did em for about a month.
Then i got the bars. I did very little over about two weeks.
I got through the work day.
Im thinking i want to just NOT taper and suffer my way drunk through it all.

Did u just realize what you posted? Taking fake bars what?!? What what what?!? Why would you do that knowing they're fake? Placebo doesn't work that way lol

Idk what a seizure is. Sooooo
I mean. I don't want one
But .... am I really at risk of having one? After that short of time? I doubt the ER is gonna give me Valium or anything like that. Maybe they will give me some seizure meds or something
Idk if I can go on like this.

What will happen if i go ER for benzo withdrawl?

Im on day 3 cold turkey from 1.5 mg a day k pin use , for a month , then 2 weeks on an unknown benzo RC.
Ive been drinking and it helps. But i had to go to the emergency vet last night and i ended up drinking way too much.
Im miserable and hung over.
Seeing crap fly by my head, and creepy shadow things
Im afraid im going to haveva sezure.
What will they do if i go to the freaken ER?
Should i tell them ive been drinking today?
Will that make them not want to give me any valium or something , assuming they want to in the first place
?
My head hurts.....

Idk what a seizure is. Sooooo
I mean. I don't want one
But .... am I really at risk of having one? After that short of time? I doubt the ER is gonna give me Valium or anything like that. Maybe they will give me some seizure meds or something
Idk if I can go on like this.
I merged this with your other thread. A seizure can happen but it's hard to say if you're at risk since I'm not a doctor and I don't know how they would treat you. Drinking can make your withdrawals worse because it's so short-acting and that's why I said alcohol is not a sustainable substitute. So make sure to be honest with them about the drinking, too. At the hospital, they can give you an assessment and go from there. Good luck!