• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Withdrawals are coming, I'm afraid. Advice Please!

That happens to me with gabapentinoids. I can have a full tub of phenibut sitting right next to me and feel awful from not having it, but have no problem sticking to my taper or jump-off plan. Which is strange to me, because when it comes to opiates, including kratom, the cravings are overwhelming when I am feeling even slight withdrawals.
Maybe it wasn't kratom, it could have been gabapentin instead. I think stopped that at the same time, I wonder what I wrote about it? I might just look into this again.

I also want to point out that the original post in this thread is from over a year ago. Someone has bumped this thread apparently. Not that I still don't appreciate feedback and support, but I just want everyone to know that THAT was a great learning experience 1+ year ago. This board did me a TON of good. But currently I'm doing very well. No one needs to worry about me, per se.

I also want to point out that the original post in this thread is from over a year ago. Someone has bumped this thread apparently. Not that I still don't appreciate feedback and support, but I just want everyone to know that THAT was a great learning experience 1+ year ago. This board did me a TON of good. But currently I'm doing very well. No one needs to worry about me, per se.
:cheer: