• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

withdrawal when just using er

HezzaD

Bluelighter
hi been abusing oxycodone 50 to 60mg one go sometimes mix with morphine have injected heroin some days 120mg morph plugged ducks me up all day days like today I've plugged nearly 300mg over six hours but I've got no cannabis til tonight which is annoying anyway when I take the mscontin orally no crushing I have no energy infeel anxious and people comment on my pupils being huge.. should I plug 30mg and take 30mg extended or crush it orally instant release as it'd pain in he arse no pun intended messing around plugging

I used to use mscontin regularly and found it unreliable. It is interesting you mentioned cannabis as I always found I needed cannabis for the morphine high to register, oral anyway...
I have found that crushing half the dose and ingesting the other half whole will typically result in long lasting relief that comes with the speed of ir.
3 30's crushed and 3 30's whole got me going.

thank you i find chewing them doesn't break time release you need a proper pukka crusher gonna try 30mg instant 30mg extended every 12hours or take the instant 6 hours after first one then extended 12hours to last through night. is it worth plugging it for pain relief or shall I leave that for when I got a nice big dose to get high on. I do prefer it to standard heroin not the banging stuff but I do mix pills and 100 percent pure. and oxycodone is way too stimulating sends me manic

I also find cannabis to make me need 25 percent less of the opiates oxy or.morphine I can't nod on oxy without weed or benzos morphine I do get one but the weed adds euphoria same with my pregabalin diazepam over 15mg wrecks it under nice synergy usually take 8 or 12mg

hi been abusing oxycodone 50 to 60mg one go sometimes mix with morphine have injected heroin some days 120mg morph plugged ducks me up all day days like today I've plugged nearly 300mg over six hours but I've got no cannabis til tonight which is annoying anyway when I take the mscontin orally no crushing I have no energy infeel anxious and people comment on my pupils being huge.. should I plug 30mg and take 30mg extended or crush it orally instant release as it'd pain in he arse no pun intended messing around plugging

Have you considered mixing it in a small amount of water after crushing and plugging it that way ? I believe that would be the best way for bioavailability and also breaking through TR .