• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Withdrawal Vivid Nightmares

nznity

Bluelighter
Hey,
I know this topic has been discussed before multiple times. Lately, I've been experiencing some real hardcore real fucking 8K HD super ultra detailed vivid dreams(that most of the time are nightmares or just plain weird as fuck). They seem endlessly and when I wake up I feel as if I had spent 12 hrs tripping or something and confused asf, until I redose again.
For example last night I dreamt that 2 mofos were chasing me down the train station til I stood up at them. One of em proceeded to bring out a shank from his trousers, stabbed me and fucking slashed my chest. I fell to the ground and could feel the wounds 🔥 burning (ouch). Then I started to see everything white, seizing.....could touch my blood and feel it. Then I think I finally died and woke up covered in sweat and I had nerve pain.
Anyway, any cool wd nightmare stories?
nico xx

Yup I remember one so vividly, mine are often apocalyptic in nature. This one in particular there were aliens attacking earth. Outside was an epic battle between humans on the ground and aliens in the sky.

I specifically remember the vehicles looked like old emergency vehicles (ambulances, fire trucks) re-equipped hastily for battle. They had anti-aircraft turrets all pointed to the sky firing as rapidly as they could.

I saw all this through a tiny window in a dingy basement trying my best to escape the chaos outside.

At a certain point an explosion went off right above and I’ll never forget the ringing in the ears, the pieces of shrapnel hit my skin and cook my flesh as they enter. I could feel every bit of pain, smell my own burnt skin, it couldn’t be any realer. Withdrawal nightmares are on a level most can’t understand.

Thankfully for me, I’ve got my wife to wake me up when these happen. When I was younger I’d be trapped unable to escape.

-GC

Yup I remember one so vividly, mine are often apocalyptic in nature. This one in particular there were aliens attacking earth. Outside was an epic battle between humans on the ground and aliens in the sky.

I specifically remember the vehicles looked like old emergency vehicles (ambulances, fire trucks) re-equipped hastily for battle. They had anti-aircraft turrets all pointed to the sky firing as rapidly as they could.

I saw all this through a tiny window in a dingy basement trying my best to escape the chaos outside.

At a certain point an explosion went off right above and I’ll never forget the ringing in the ears, the pieces of shrapnel hit my skin and cook my flesh as they enter. I could feel every bit of pain, smell my own burnt skin, it couldn’t be any realer. Withdrawal nightmares are on a level most can’t understand.

Thankfully for me, I’ve got my wife to wake me up when these happen. When I was younger I’d be trapped unable to escape.

-GC
Oh well, you're lucky buddy. I wake up alone, covered in sweat and the place where I got stabbed Hurt for at least a good 10 secs after I woke up. The thing that baffles me the most is how these NIGHTMARES feel so real. U can remember specific details from them and when u wake up is like coming around from a different fking multiverse. Whenever I get one of these, i get confused or dizzy for a min till I come around again and I get set back to reality.