• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

With crystal mdma whats an average amount to consume in 24hours

ichimuzik

Greenlighter
At a music festival for example what would be an average amount to consume in 24 hours considering .1 is an average single dose for pure?

Id say the absolute max is 500mg.. Granted, most on here will say 500mg in one night is far too much, but thats what my personal max is when going to long festivals, nothing terribly bad has happened so far, but taking that high of amounts really increase your chances of something bad happening and id advise against it... The highest amount in one night while still staying relatively safe, would probably be around 250mg

Last edited:
ymmv

you will be met with a multitude a various responses here

you shouldn't need anymore than a gram

welcome to the bluelight community and hope the festival is a ripper! :)

200mg. any more is going to give you diminished returns and an increased risk for unpleasant aftereffects.

that's not just a "be safe" recommendation. i have gone to the 500mg mark and slightly above in my early days, but it just isn't worth it.

if a person needs more than 250-300mg within 24 hours then you absolutely do not have mdma or its extremely cut mdma.

Sorry to say but you shouldnt be doing more than one dose. Pick a magical time and go for it. BUT DO NOT CONTINUOUSLY DOSE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.