• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

With a vaporizer, things seem to get headier as it gets hotter

If Egzoset and Mafioso met in real life:

giphy.gif

I always found him chill as shit but I definitely see the where some people are coming from.

All's I know is dude's my buddy and even if I don't understand half of what he says I know he knows his shit. There's just a lot of layers, y'know?

I use my volcano on highest setting. Feels like smoking bongs but much cleaner.

i stick to 370oF, it's below the threshold where benzene is produced but high enough to vape all the compounds worth inhaling

I forgot to say earlier, but I noticed on my cheap vaporizer when I very recently had it on (within say 3-4 minutes) and turn it back on, the green "ready" light turns on much sooner. If it was just on a few seconds ago sometimes it takes a matter of seconds to be ready again, from cold it takes 45 seconds or so. So I can't imagine it's just some "dumb" temperature control method.

I'm guessing "dumb" temp control would be referring to a vaporizer that regulates the temperature of the heating coils rather than the air passed over them. This would result in inaccuracies because the coil or heating apparatus may be much hotter than the air that is passed over it that in turns vaporizes the product.