wish deficit well thread

Ds

Bluelight Crew
My good friend, and co-Sr. Moderator @deficiT has gone to rehab. I think we have all been there at some time in our lives. I know the times it fucking sucked because I had no one, no family or 'irl' friends period. So back in the day, a fellow Bluelighter created a 'write D's in rehab' thread, and the Bluelighter that made the thread for me would send me letters of not only the 'rehab thread' but also would send me random things. I had received some really kinky sex stories, then I had received some really nice and encouraging words from other Bluelighters.

So all I ask you to do is you can either post in here with some encouraging words or whatever comes to mind when you think of maybe your own experience with rehab, or what you did after rehab, or anything at all! If you would like for me to send something more personal then just send me a PM and I will just screen-shot the message, print it and mail it off to him.

I know it meant the world to me, and maybe it will mean something for him as well.

Thanks everyone!

---
Wish D's Well thread

and here are some of the pictures @lonewolf13 had sent me,
Spoiler: Letter 1

Spoiler: Letter 2

So whatever you guys n gals decide to write, I know he would enjoy reading it. <3

any words of encouragement that you reply in this thread i am sure he will love reading it.

Be well.

Learn from the bullshit, building a tolerance to it, will help you gain resilience to the greater bs society brings (coping skills etc)
Learn your metal, strive to keep your self intact
It's an unfair experiment but so is life.
Find good people, reconnect with those you love, after.
Good luck lovely. We are all flawed, just learning to live. 💜

Go get it deficiT!!!! (Sobriety, that is) :)
I believe in you brother, you've got this. And we've all got your back!!
I'm gonna get some cheesy oldskool Aussie postcards and write you while you're in :)
Much love!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Pfft, more people need to say stuff.

Welp, I care about you deficit, I'm a little at a loss for words, been a reaaaally shit week inside a really shit month, seems like I and everyone around me is just going through such crappy shit lately. I'd imagine you're thinking about if things are gonna get better, get worse, that's certainly how I feel. :(

I wanna believe things will get better, for everyone, but life just isn't like that, sometimes things do get better, sometimes it just takes a while. But nothing is certain until it happens.

Sometimes life sucks, sometimes it sucks so much you dunno how you'll make it. I've been through some really dark times, and I know I'm by no means alone in that. So far though, eventually I've gotten through it, and so far, each time I've ultimately been thankful I did, even if sometimes it seemed impossibly hard. Nobody can promise anything for the future, but if nothing else I intend to do everything I can to keep going, and I hope you can find a way too. <3

Good luck man, I really mean that. You deserve so much more than any of us have to give you. I wish there were more I could do. <3

Last edited:
Hey Deficit,
I wrote you a personal letter and also would like to mention in the thread here that rehab sucks, but I know you can do it. Just do what the people to tell you to do, and maybe you can speak with some medical professionals there and maybe get on something to help you. Not sure what it is like out where you are at, but it has to be better then where I am at man.
Just know that this isn't forever, and for most of us it goes only day by day.
You have tons of people that I would call friends here on Bluelight that only want the best for you man.
<3 you bro

Hey guys. This thread that @D's sent me really meant the world. Thanks so much for the love.

i only have my phone right now for the moment, I'm going into a long term 3-6 month inpatient treatment program. So I won't be on Bluelight for another 4 weeks besides right now. My mom started a GoFundMe for me to help support me while I'm in there. The support has been amazing from everybody and I can't believe it

Love you all,

deficiT

Hello @deficiT . I hope you are doing fine there. Your post was actually kinda positive. That is great. I do not know anything about you, i am new here. But i know rehab. Then i fucked it all up again. You have to be wiser than i was. It does not take much, to be wiser than me, but you have to do it anyway.

Sending my empathy. And, you can also have this heat wave if you want. I really don't thrive in a weather like this!

Also, if you have ANY rebel spirit in you, do NOT rebel there. It will backfire.

deficiiiiiT!!!! So good to hear from you man! I've been thinking of you nearly every single day since you've been in detox <3 Sounds like you're doing really well and in a good headspace. Remember how I said I would write to you in there?? My fiancé and I carefully picked out some cheesey Aussie postcards for me to send you, but ahhh, things have been a bit busy in this household and I haven't had a chance to send them. I will explain in due time :) But yeah man you've been on my mind a bunch. Massive love! <3

deficiiiiiT!!!! So good to hear from you man! I've been thinking of you nearly every single day since you've been in detox <3 Sounds like you're doing really well and in a good headspace. Remember how I said I would write to you in there?? My fiancé and I carefully picked out some cheesey Aussie postcards for me to send you, but ahhh, things have been a bit busy in this household and I haven't had a chance to send them. I will explain in due time :) But yeah man you've been on my mind a bunch. Massive love! <3
Awesome, I'll look forward to it. I'll have a different address now too so I'll get that to you when I get it!