• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

wired on mdma but no 'magic'

Lilsy

Greenlighter
The first and second time I ever rolled on mdma were so intense. I was in touch with everything; the music, the lights, the people. All I wanted to do was dance and I just remember feeling SO happy. A year on and about 10-15 times later I feel the buzz and I feel social but I don't get the same feeling, I just feel really wired; awake and alert but no real intense euphoria and that real feeling of being completely in my own world that I had before, I usually don't even feel like dancing I just sit down and chat to people... People think I'm really high because my eyes are incredibly wide but I don't feel it. It could be bad mdma or just from slight abuse... I was taking it say monthly and during festivals everyday but I didn't even enjoy the high that I experienced because I was waiting and hoping to experience it like I had before.

I have come off a cycle of anti depressants a couple of months ago which I have been pretty recently diagnosed with which may be the reason? My friends say that mindset has a lot to do with your experiences. I know this because whilst my friends are experiencing intense rolls on same batch of mdma I haven't. I'm in a much better place now I have been properly medicated and haven't taken anything for about 3 months and haven't taken the anti depressants for a couple of months either. I'm thinking about using mdma for nye but really hoping I don't experience the same mild buzz feeling that I have in the past. I have thought about mixing mdma with acid just because I'm craving that intensity but I don't want to do that in a rave environment for my first time.

Can anyone else relate to my experience or think that a better mindset will improve my future experiences with mdma?

Hi there, welcome to bluelight! What anti-depressants exactly where you on if I may ask? And how long were you on them? This could be important

There's a quite a few possible explanations for this. Low quality product can be a factor. It's not because your friends are enjoying the drug, that it is in fact MDMA. Get a testkit first and foremost. Once you've done that you might want to slow down a bit. In my case and in quite a few other people I know waiting one month still builds pretty significant tolerance. If it is in fact high quality MDMA you have there I think this is going to be a large contributing factor. Rolling multiple consecutive days like you mention makes tolerance skyrocket even further, and it's probably pretty unhealthy as well, not to mention very bad if you are already feeling pretty low.

Set and setting play a really big part with this drug, how you feel at the time is going to have an influence. MDMA does kind of force you to feel happy, but if you're feeling low going into the roll, it's not going to lift you nearly as high up as when you're already feeling good beforehand. It would be a good idea to sort out whatever you have going on before you use a drug like MDMA, it might do you more harm than good. The better you feel, the better your roll will be, that's for sure :D look here, it might give you some good pointers on how to use MDMA wisely

mindset/ sety and setting have alot to do with the euphoria and magic of rolls. I've physically rolled much harder just sitting at home, but at a festival with the right music being played and right environment....the euphoria has always been unmatched. more than just a drug being taken goes into pulling off a good roll I've come to find. its hard to replicate those magical ones. It has a lot to do with mindset and setting as well as dosage and preparation i think.

I think that's right. I've recently taken two strong pressed pills, in which I was heavily recommended to take one because I hadn't dropped in years.

I knew better, so I took two.

Still no magic, so I'm not surprised about that but the roll was really strong. Maybe it had an inkling of some magic, but I washed it away with a tryptamine mix. I did take 5 mapb about a month ago during the long ass break, and I took that into consideration too. Cross tolerance is there, I think. As a side note, 5 mapb is actually a pretty different trip from mdma. I could elaborate if I felt like it.

The downside from this experience is that I don't feel as spry as I use to, and I'm not down to be an extreme user like before. I'm real close to just ending all use entirely because I felt exhausted from just a couple heavy nights out. I think it's all caught up to me at this point.

Personally, I think it's possible but the reward isn't worth the risk anymore. Not for me, at least. My tolerance is still too high (is 3 years not enough?), I'm not as sturdy as before and I felt out of it the next day. I had a headache and I felt dizzy, specifically. Though this was a mix of a lot of stuff.

I think it's best to cherish the beginning of your uses and really enjoy the moment.

Try to use mda.
I am sure that my receptors badly.
But the first time is mda very good for me.