• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

William Leonard Pickard to be freed from prison

At this point I don't think he needs to make the LSD, that genie is well out of the bottle. It's just cool that he's out now, I hope he can participate on the internet, how cool would it be if he turned up here? I look forward to any interviews etc that he can conduct now that he's out.

His knowledge will be even more powerful than the LSD he produced.

Wow! this is incredible news, thanks perpetualdawn. I hear perhaps around July 31?

Priesttheycalledhim said:
But will he make LSD again? He will be in Kansas, that's a fate worse than prison!
:D

Have read the book "Lysergic" by Krystle Cole (former Goth stripper from Kansas who fell in love with Todd Skinner, another LSD chemist associated with Pickard at the time). Give a recollection of heavy duty "ergot wine" trip report from Krystle Cole here (1/2 the way down on page 1 from the book):

The LSD chemists had prepared 6 jugs of the "ergot wine" and stored them in the underground bunker they were living in. It was so potent, they would say a prayer before they took it the book said.

Again, great news!!! Been following his story closely for years...and knew about the book he wrote in prison. Their acid was everywhere, esp on all the college campus in the mid 1990's. Remember groups of college students all getting their acid from one guy who got it direct from Pickard and Skinner---KILLER ACID. I give a trip report in dreams with 10 hits of it from long ago:

10 hits of acid trip report:
was with 10 hits of fresh acid, was feeling down in my life at that point for some reason, and decided what the heck...just go for it...the trip was so strong in the beginning that I left the couch I was sitting on and floated above my body, I thought I had died, and pleeded with God to please let me live...all I could see was my body & couch below me and the bible I had left on the end table...I floated above my body like a near death experience for at least 2 minutes...I thought I had surely died...then like a miracle I shot back into my body as if attached by a rubber band.

That was the day I realized that our consciousness exist outside ourselves, and still lives on outside the body...the body is just a vessel for our consciousness & spirit.

It was the same night the soothing spiritual voice talked to me for an hour or more given me advice, saw 3 miniature (around one foot tall) angels with wings all holding hands and dancing around a bush in a circle in the front yard as I sat on the porch, elves popping out of the ground playfully, the great pyramid of Egypt floating in mid-air with gold covered sheen all over the bricks, as if created anew, two dragons with golden skin spiraling together like DNA in the air, beautiful open eye visuals.

With closed eyes, a giant spherical structure round like the earth had colored intricate geometries on it's surface that changed into other geometries continuously and travelled across the surface of the globe, never ending.

That's the only thing Covid is good for--helping to get people out of prison sooner.

Just like the 2016 Polish morning glory study--it give us new breakthru information about the high levels of LSH & penniclavine in the (fresher) seeds--but the study was only done because Poland has very harsh penalties for people caught using drugs--so many of the teens had turned to mg seeds--so this prompted the scientist to study the seeds in turn.

Last edited:
So happy to hear the good news! Its been long overdue. Has anyone had the chance to read his book "The Rose of Paracelcius"? Really want to check it out

How do yall feel about Krystal Cole? I dont understand why she
served no prison time what so ever. The survivor of thier kidnapping and disfigurement who has life long tramua from it specifically named Krystal as one of the most evil humans and knew exactly what she was doing. Stright from Brandon (the survivors) mouth during court testimony.

Has anyone had the chance to read his book "The Rose of Paracelcius"? Really want to check it out

I've been reading it, a potent and trippy read! A very impressive book, it's really crazy how he wrote that whole book from prison, I think on paper by hand, with no access to the internet or even a library afaik. It's not easy reading, his use of the english language is extremely elaborate. He writes in a circumambulatory way, the most floral and replete prose I've come across. It's a succulent, enriching, high resolution read. Kind of like an acid trip itself. I frequently find myself looking words (and learning new words), fact checking stories embedded within the story, going down rabbit holes on wikipedia of stuff he references. It really is an amazing book that demands you take your time with it to take it all in. This is like the polar opposite of a page turner pulp fiction novel. Recommended.

So happy to hear the good news! Its been long overdue. Has anyone had the chance to read his book "The Rose of Paracelcius"? Really want to check it out
I started reading it a few weeks ago about 1/4 of the way through it. The language is powerful and descriptive and it's been quite an engaging read.

I will say the vocabulary is quite difficult to grasp at times, I've had to look up quite a few words and phrases. That being said I've learned a handful of very neat descriptive words because of it.

I remember reading the whole saga and acid basically disappeared a yr or two later and didn't return in numbers for another 8-10yrs when the dark web showed up. Good for him. He seemed like an awesome, level headed, genius.

I've been reading it, a potent and trippy read! A very impressive book, it's really crazy how he wrote that whole book from prison, I think on paper by hand, with no access to the internet or even a library afaik. It's not easy reading, his use of the english language is extremely elaborate. He writes in a circumambulatory way, the most floral and replete prose I've come across. It's a succulent, enriching, high resolution read. Kind of like an acid trip itself. I frequently find myself looking words (and learning new words), fact checking stories embedded within the story, going down rabbit holes on wikipedia of stuff he references. It really is an amazing book that demands you take your time with it to take it all in. This is like the polar opposite of a page turner pulp fiction novel. Recommended.
That is awesome to hear! Ill check his book out.

Off to Amazon, I have a book to buy😉

While I never knew the man, WLP was a major influence on my adolescence for obvious reasons :) Good on him that he's getting out. Hopefully he'll stay out of trouble. Fuck both Krystal Cole* and G.T. Skinner though, nasty little sociopaths both.

*whatever Hamilton Morris says notwithstanding

I remember reading the whole saga and acid basically disappeared a yr or two later and didn't return in numbers for another 8-10yrs when the dark web showed up. Good for him. He seemed like an awesome, level headed, genius.
Nope, the third acid wave was well under way before the dark web was a major factor in acid sales. The Deadheads took care of that. From about 2000-ca. 2008, though, there was a certain dryness, definitely.

Last edited:
How do yall feel about Krystal Cole? I dont understand why she
served no prison time what so ever. The survivor of thier kidnapping and disfigurement who has life long tramua from it specifically named Krystal as one of the most evil humans and knew exactly what she was doing. Stright from Brandon (the survivors) mouth during court testimony.
Krystal Cole is a psychopath and a godamn RAT...she absolutely willingly participated in the physical, emotional and psychological torture of an innocent man (including drugging him and the torturing him).
Then played the whole "I'm just an innocent young girl being manipulated by these evil drug dealing older men" card and testified for the feds to avoid any jail time.
She's a horrendously vile human being.

Wow! this is incredible news, thanks perpetualdawn. I hear perhaps around July 31?

Priesttheycalledhim said:
:D

Have read the book "Lysergic" by Krystle Cole (former Goth stripper from Kansas who fell in love with Todd Skinner, another LSD chemist associated with Pickard at the time). Give a recollection of heavy duty "ergot wine" trip report from Krystle Cole here (1/2 the way down on page 1 from the book):

The LSD chemists had prepared 6 jugs of the "ergot wine" and stored them in the underground bunker they were living in. It was so potent, they would say a prayer before they took it the book said.

Again, great news!!! Been following his story closely for years...and knew about the book he wrote in prison. Their acid was everywhere, esp on all the college campus in the mid 1990's. Remember groups of college students all getting their acid from one guy who got it direct from Pickard and Skinner---KILLER ACID. I give a trip report in dreams with 10 hits of it from long ago:

10 hits of acid trip report:

That's the only thing Covid is good for--helping to get people out of prison sooner.

Just like the 2016 Polish morning glory study--it give us new breakthru information about the high levels of LSH & penniclavine in the (fresher) seeds--but the study was only done because Poland has very harsh penalties for people caught using drugs--so many of the teens had turned to mg seeds--so this prompted the scientist to study the seeds in turn.
I took some of the Pickard LSD in the 1990s. It was black windowpane LSD, it was super strong and it was the highest dose/ug/mics of LSD myself and others who also took it ever had. We are talking ego death, out of body experiences, everything melting, impossible to move at times, and I have no idea how many mics/ug it was but it was super strong. Anyone know how many mics/ug it sounds like?

I took some of the Pickard LSD in the 1990s. It was black windowpane LSD, it was super strong and it was the highest dose/ug/mics of LSD myself and others who also took it ever had. We are talking ego death, out of body experiences, everything melting, impossible to move at times, and I have no idea how many mics/ug it was but it was super strong. Anyone know how many mics/ug it sounds like?
200-250 ug.

200-250 ug.
Thanks. I just talked to a friend who is my age and from my generation. He also took the same windowpane LSD, as they were in the region of our country then, and told me they were 250ug which is apparently a high dose. I know people who took the same acid and they said it was so strong it turned them off from ever taking LSD ever again.

I took acid as an adult in university but it was after a high dose of mushrooms, and after several psychedelic experiences with hash and cannabis both eaten and smoked. I took acid then in moderate or low doses to see what it was like, and that was what it was on the blotter I had. I enjoyed LSD a lot but I stopped after research chemicals started being sold as LSD, testing kits were not available then, and I would just smoke psychedelic sativa pot or eat mushrooms if I could find them.

I stopped tripping, because I had friends and family members die and I did not want a bad trip.

Last edited:
yeah 250 ug is the first acid trip by albert hoffman who said it was a massive overdose. 250 ug trips are legendary totally entering another reality encountering god everything is melting into pure fractal energy out of body time travel anything is possible.

yeah 250 ug is the first acid trip by albert hoffman who said it was a massive overdose. 250 ug trips are legendary totally entering another reality encountering god everything is melting into pure fractal energy out of body time travel anything is possible.
I read on erowid I believe or maybe it was a book about LSD or psychedelics where Dr. Albert E. Hoffmann only took LSD I believe three times and said 250ug was the highest dose he ever took.