• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Will trazadone or clonidine affect a trip????

Wetrippymayne

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. I am planning to trip on 4-aco-DMT and combine it with nitrous, cannabis, and possibly DMT in a few weeks or so. I am currently prescribed both clonidine and trazadone and was wondering if these drugs would have any negative interactions with my trip. I've read that trazadone is an SSRI and know it is usually unsafe to combine these medications with other drugs, but I am unsure about clonidine. Would these drugs end the trip or dull the experience and make it less powerful? What are the consequences health-wise? Also how long should I stop taking these medications before the trip? I was planning on not taking either for two to three days before the trip but I want to make sure that's enough time to get it out of my system. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Btw I have only been taking these medications for a few weeks and usually only take them 2-3 times a week when I have trouble sleeping.. So I don't think I have much built up in my system if that helps..

Both will reduce the effects of psychedelics but if you only take them occasionally for sleep it's not a concern