• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will they fill my SCRIPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello, I got a prescription for 5 mg OXYCODONE (120), instead of the usual 10 mg. It is definitely way too early for the fill. But it is a different strength, will they give me a problem ? I could say it's for a different issue, it's a different dosage, it's a different quantity, it's just a different difference . Lol

Yeah, unless you go the a mom and pop pharmacy and they know you, this probably wouldn't end well if you try to lie to them. But assuming you aren't doctor shopping probably the worst thing that would happen is them not fill it. If your state doesn't have a prescription database you could go to a different pharmacy and pay cash.

I think they have a script data base. They've seen it some times. The last time I had a script filled at CVS was a 15 day supply , 10 mg oxy, 60 pills on 9/7. 16 days ago. The last time I had an oxy script fill, was at Walgreens 10 mg, 25 day supply, 100 pills.. was filled on 9/12. Don't know why they didn't look or see I had a 15 day script filled 5 day earlier.

Now I have a 5 MG, different strength. Script. Oxy 120 pills. 30 day script. 2 pills 2 times a day. I wonder if I go to CVS it would work. They hate me everywhere and always question shi t.
Pharmacists are so annoying. Just fill the prescription and go on with your work. I tell them , if I was 70 years old you guys wouldn't give me a problem right now.

If your state has a prescription monitoring system, I'm surprised that you were able to fill the last two within a week of each other without an issue. We can't say with any certainty if you would be able to fill an additional prescription. Sorry, this would fall into a legal grey area so I'm closing this.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

If it's a different dosage, they typically call your doctor to confirm and they SHOULD refill it right after confirmation. I say "should," as (USA) pharmacies are getting ridiculously strict, IMO and my doctors' opinions. I've had one incident where they wouldn't fill early despite dosage change and doctor's confirmation. This is Walgreens that I'm referring to.

My insurance plan for rx makes all my rx free, which is awesome...but I'm stuck with Walgreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.