• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will the doctor know I'm on X?

lucidx

Greenlighter
I take untested MDMA Molly/X tabs about 3 times a year and am far from addicted to it. This morning, I popped a blue dolphin around 6am. However, I need to get a doctors note for missing work.
My pupils are still a bit dilated, my heart beat is up, and my body temperature is a tad bit high.
I was wondering if I were to go in for something mundane such as diarrhea, do you think they will notice that I'm slightly rolling?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how well the doctor examines you and if the doctor knows you. If you have a working sober relationship with a doctor, there's a pretty good chance they are going to pick up that you're intoxicated. My doctor sure busted me before. If you go to a walk-in clinic where they don't know you then you have far less of a chance of being caught unless you're acting high.

I edited your post to reflect that you took untested MDMA tabs. I left the blue dolphin in there. Definitely consider testing your pills, everyone should test their pills as a rule to begin with because you never know what are in them but dolphins have been notoriously bad for as long as I can remember and I've been rolling since 2004. I took some orange dolphins in 2005 that we didn't test and all 5 of us were puking, dizzy, speedy, hallucinating, shaking... It was the WORST roll I've ever had.