• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

will testing kits survive the freezer?

tazz20

Bluelighter
I know the fridge is fine but what about the freezer? Was thinking of buying this https://dancesafe.org/product/mdma-testing-kit/ Will all 4 of those last in the freezer like they would in the fridge? I live with my parents and I kinda feel weird about my father finding a drug testing kit in the fridge but my parents know I have edibles in the freezer so I figured I'd just hide them in with it. My parents aren't those crazy anti-drug parents. I've been honest about my mdma usage at raves when they question if I've done drugs. I've always felt weird lying to my parents. It's just a thing I have (I know this sounds stupid)

Yes, reagents can withstand freezing. They need to be allowed to warm to room temperature fully before opening because humidity in the air allows moisture to get in if not. Leave 24 hours for that. I would also recommend storing them in a secondary air-tight container to be super protected against moisture ingress.

Yes, reagents can withstand freezing. They need to be allowed to warm to room temperature fully before opening because humidity in the air allows moisture to get in if not. Leave 24 hours for that. I would also recommend storing them in a secondary air-tight container to be super protected against moisture ingress.
thank you, what about the other tests that come with it?