• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will taking hydrocodone following a MDMA roll diminish effects?

arksenu

Bluelighter
My original plan was to roll on a point (100 mg) of MDMA, then ingest 25 mg of hydrocodone.

Upon second thought, I recall doing this a few years ago and don't really remember feeling the opiate (although I might have and just not be remembering it correctly).

From a scientific standpoint, would consuming hydrocodone shortly after the main effects of the MDMA decrease it's euphoric properties?

MDMA is euphoric enough, there’s really no reason to add the opiate on top. I would save the hydrocodone for the comedown, maybe like 5-6 hours after you started feeling the MDMA i would take the hydro. Still i never had a problem with MDMA, there was never any comedown for me, although my MDMA was in the form of very pure crystals.

What are you trying to accomplish by adding the hydrocodone?

I'd be more worried about the acetaminophen doing a number on your liver, and maybe slowing down the breakdown of MDMA metabolites (some of which are toxic).

I wouldn't think it would enhance anything. If I had some I'd save them till the end of the night/morning for, y'know, actual pain management, from any jaw grinding or headaches.

I'm only planning on adding it after the main effects of MDMA (the high, essentially).

I don't get a comedown, but I just decided to add some hydros to relax more after.

Take the hydrocodone after the main effects of MD have weaned off. Opiates are a great way to cut off the "comedown" phase of uppers (which is awful to most people) and chill out after a rave-party.
Taking it on top will only kill the effect of the MD, you'll be wasting your money if u do that...
Tip : to maximize the effect of hydrocodone and to make it rush almost immediately, I'd rather crush it into a fine powder and then snort it, one half in each nostril.
Biovailability is higher this way, so you'll get more bang for your buck. ;)

^^ NO....just no.....
Do NOT snort hydrocodone pills. They have tons of Tylenol in them and it's just not good. Eat them well after you consume the MDMA, as has been said, they will be great for the comedown.

^^ NO....just no.....
Do NOT snort hydrocodone pills. They have tons of Tylenol in them and it's just not good. Eat them well after you consume the MDMA, as has been said, they will be great for the comedown.

How the F would you know ? OP hasn't mentioned any brand of product. Are you holding said pills in hand and able to check the exact composition and see whether it's pure hydrocodone or not ? Only the OP can be sure, so refrain from saying any unverified facts.
And in any case, tylenol is just plain old paracetamol, nothing more... And snorting a bit of paracetamol has never killed anyone as far as I know, I do it all the time with paracetamol/codeine.

First of all 99.9% of hydrocodone pills have acetaminophen in them, they’ve only recently made hydro pills without tylenol and they very rarely give them out.

Second, snorting hydro is a complete waste. Hydrocodone has a 90% bioavailability when taken orally and if you chew the pills they’ll hit you within 30 minutes. So in this case snorting is not only counterproductive to getting high but also for using them safely.

Also paracetamol has killed people, it is highly toxic to the liver in doses above 4000-6000mg

First of all 99.9% of hydrocodone pills have acetaminophen in them, they’ve only recently made hydro pills without tylenol and they very rarely give them out.

Second, snorting hydro is a complete waste. Hydrocodone has a 90% bioavailability when taken orally and if you chew the pills they’ll hit you within 30 minutes. So in this case snorting is not only counterproductive to getting high but also for using them safely.

Also paracetamol has killed people, it is highly toxic to the liver in doses above 4000-6000mg

you said it "above 4000-6000mg". A standard paracetamol dose is 500mg. Ditto.