• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will snorting meth get me high when smoking it doesn't anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshKillem

Greenlighter
So my tolerance for smoking here lately has been pretty high and I heard snorting may help that because I have never snorted meth before. So would this help?

So my tolerance for smoking here lately has been pretty high and I heard snorting may help that because I have never snorted meth before. So would this help?

Yes, it will help. With smoking, there is only so much you can take it at once. With snorting... you can make lines as big as you want. Keep in mind insufflated meth tends to be less euphoric. Hot railing would also work.

Unfortunately dude, we really don't like to field threads that concern nothing other than how to get the OP high. It's no that we are against it ethically or morally. It's just that we are a Harm Reduction forum and we really only like to keep material around that conforms to our mission. If you read the forum guidelines, you'll find that this just isn't appropriate. If you have questions or concerns regarding your health, we are here for you. If you are just trying to get higher, that is your quest and your's alone my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.