• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will snort a little coke after your done IV help your come down?

I've done that before when I was coming down from the Crack I was cooking. The powder was phenomenal and the last lines I took definetly brought me down easier. Since the high from intranasal has an increased duration, hence a smoother come down. Was still rough though and I would usually drink alcohol or pop benzos. Watching from my window the sun rise and the birds begin to chirp...

I'd assume it would be similar for IV Cocaine.
Hope this helps

Welcome to Bluelight and take care ❤?

One of the few times I ODed from IV coke is when I snorted a line between shots. It piggybacks onto what you’ve already done and it makes it hard to determine how much you’ve done.

No, it will just make you high on cocaine as well. Though, what you put in the IV will matter to what happen when you mix, and I am assuming you mean an depressant of some kind (heroine, opium, or a prescription opioid). Which, if that is so, yes it can help take out some of the tiredness and "wake you up", and it can help negate some of the depressant effects. Yet, in reality, you are just high on both substances.

If it was heroine or an opioid of any kind, Narcan can help. It binds to the same receptors as opioids, and prevents the opioid from being able to bind (as a competitive antagonist). This doesn't exactly make you "come down", but it can do some good to stop the rest of the opioids, as well as help stop/prevent SOME effects of an overdose.

I'm guessing you're talking about IVing heroin (because obviously snorting cocaine on top of IV cocaine isn't going to help you come down). But no, it won't help you come down. It will wake you up some, but it will put additional strain on your body and you'll be on two drugs instead of one.

As the above poster mentioned, the only drug that will bring you down from opiates is naloxone/Narcan, which basically knocks the opiates out of the opiate receptors so they literally stop affecting you (mostly)

What she is talking about I believe is during the binge switching from IV use to intranasal towards the end. If you stop shooting it or smoking crack and wait to start coming down. Then sniff small lines for awhile it will soften the landing IME. I used to get a lot of very good coke 10 years ago that I would cook up into crack myself, usually the first gram or two. After that was gone i would blow lines for the rest of the night.

It still sucked when it ran out but I feel the more drawn out comedown from intranasal is easier to manage. Id be sharing all of this with a friend or two. I've never been able to use more than 1.5 to 2 grams to myself personally in a binge with Cocaine. I've always had to do it with someone else and split it with them.

Mostly so I can talk their ears off, lol :D

What she is talking about I believe is during the binge switching from IV use to intranasal towards the end. If you stop shooting it or smoking crack and wait to start coming down. Then sniff small lines for awhile it will soften the landing IME. I used to get a lot of very good coke 10 years ago that I would cook up into crack myself, usually the first gram or two. After that was gone i would blow lines for the rest of the night.

It still sucked when it ran out but I feel the more drawn out comedown from intranasal is easier to manage. Id be sharing all of this with a friend or two. I've never been able to use more than 1.5 to 2 grams to myself personally in a binge with Cocaine. I've always had to do it with someone else and split it with them.

Mostly so I can talk their ears off, lol :D

Oh, lol, that does make sense. I guess I used to do it the other way LOL. I would start off snorting, and once my nose was clogged I'd make it into crack. Then just crash hard. HAHAHA.

Though, yeah I mean this concept would be a lot like weaning. So that does make sense. I mean, personally I just prefer to get it over with, but I work from home; which makes that easier.