• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Will my high go away?

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
As long as you're awake your buzz won't go away right? Even if it's been 24 hours, or more? Like I know going to sleep all night even if you took the drugs right before going going to sleep can take away recreational effects. So would staying awake the hole time that you'd usually go to sleep keep the buzz going?

I got a little confused by your question, but I’m also bilingual and sleepy so it could be me. Anyways, in my experience I’ve taken pills, fallen asleep like for a nap or whatever & have woken up feeling the effects of different things like opiates, benzos, muscle relaxers ect. But maybe I’m speaking differently to what you’re asking since you said recreationally. … but either way yea for sure I’ve taken a pain pill, took a nap & woke up feeling in less pain with a little euphoria

Anyway I was wondering about the Klonopin mostly, and I took 4mg of Klonopin around 12 hours ago. It seems like I still feel it, but want to know what you guys think. I'm also on 1.5mg of Xanax, 300mg Diphenhydramine, 100mg Doxylamine, 8mg of Subutex, Nicotine, and Marijuana right now (I take the combo everyday without the klonopin, because I can never find them anymore). I'm going to start taking my stuff for this day which is technically the same day for me since I didn't sleep last night. So I'll take more Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, Chlorpheniramine (forgot to mention I take those antihistamines everyday also), half of the 1mg Xanax (the other half later in the day) 2mg at a time of Subutex Sublingually from my 8mg Subutex pills, and make them last throughout the day. I don't even take the last 2mg until around before I go to sleep, and smoke my last joint before dozing off. Probably will start doing in like ten minutes.

Last edited:
I got a little confused by your question, but I’m also bilingual and sleepy so it could be me. Anyways, in my experience I’ve taken pills, fallen asleep like for a nap or whatever & have woken up feeling the effects of different things like opiates, benzos, muscle relaxers ect. But maybe I’m speaking differently to what you’re asking since you said recreationally. … but either way yea for sure I’ve taken a pain pill, took a nap & woke up feeling in less pain with a little euphoria
Kind of, but you just answered a question I've asked about in a thread. Lol it's more that it's been 12hours since the 4mg Klonopin. In the comment I commented befirr this one if you didn't see, and/or read it yet will tell you all the other drugs I'm on.

I once took shrooms, drank for 40 hours while doing methylphenidate to keep me up after shrooms, didn't sleep the whole time, clocking more than 50 hours awake, accidentally were left on apartment alone and when my blood ran out of alcohol, I puked my brains off while still having intense visual effects.

it took me 8 years to get single hangover as bad.

I once took shrooms, drank for 40 hours while doing methylphenidate to keep me up after shrooms, didn't sleep the whole time, clocking more than 50 hours awake, accidentally were left on apartment alone and when my blood ran out of alcohol, I puked my brains off while still having intense visual effects.

it took me 8 years to get single hangover as bad.
I take a bunch of downers tho, and take them all day long. So it's harder for me to tell if I've passed out or closed my eyes for any longer than 5 seconds, or not. So there should definitely be a good bit of Klonopin in me right?

I take a bunch of downers tho, and take them all day long. So it's harder for me to tell if I've passed out or closed my eyes for any longer than 5 seconds, or not. So there should definitely be a good bit of Klonopin in me right?
Don’t do that please. If you continue to do so, soon you wont know if you can handle being awake without downers and wont be able to get a good sleep for months or years.

Don’t do that please. If you continue to do so, soon you wont know if you can handle being awake without downers and wont be able to get a good sleep for months or years.
Thanks, but you're about 2 decades too late to tell me that tho. Lol I'm only 31, but I'm a true vet when it comes to using drugs.

Yeah that’s pretty late. But still far from worst cakes scenario.

One, it could have been few instead couple decades and that makes a difference, how much depends on the substance(s) and you.
And two, you are 31, and your body and mind are more likely to recover and to handle getting out of mess than someone with 41 or 51 and that’s true basically for every substance there is.

Yeah that’s pretty late. But still far from worst cakes scenario.

One, it could have been few instead couple decades and that makes a difference, how much depends on the substance(s) and you.
And two, you are 31, and your body and mind are more likely to recover and to handle getting out of mess than someone with 41 or 51 and that’s true basically for every substance there is.
I feel you, and appreciate the help!

If you keep combinng anticholinergic drugs and benzos there is a good chance that if you keep it up at those doses it will be to late. The subutex in there is the very least of your concerns
Hey I didn't think I was going to make it to 20 let alone 31. I usually don't take more than 100mg if Diphenhydramine, or Diphenhydramine at all in general. I'm substituting it for my Promethazine I need to get re filled.
Though I do take another anticholinergic which I know isn't the best idea, but I try to get the doses low, and only take extra sometimes. The anticholinergics really help my craving for extra Xanax/Benzodiazepines since I only have access to 1mg of Xanax a day which isn't enough for me. If I was prescribed 1mg 4 times a day I would be set, my life would be literally an infinity times better, and I wouldn't even take the antihistamines. If I still did it would only be like one Chlorpheniramine, or Promethazine a day, and I'd take way less Subutex. Isn't life beautiful... Prescribe me the fucking right amount of Xanax so I can actually live life! Seriously tho it would that beneficial to me.

Last edited:
Anyway I was wondering about the Klonopin mostly, and I took 4mg of Klonopin around 12 hours ago. It seems like I still feel it, but want to know what you guys think. I'm also on 1.5mg of Xanax, 300mg Diphenhydramine, 100mg Doxylamine, 8mg of Subutex, Nicotine, and Marijuana right now (I take the combo everyday without the klonopin, because I can never find them anymore). I'm going to start taking my stuff for this day which is technically the same day for me since I didn't sleep last night. So I'll take more Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, Chlorpheniramine (forgot to mention I take those antihistamines everyday also), half of the 1mg Xanax (the other half later in the day) 2mg at a time of Subutex Sublingually from my 8mg Subutex pills, and make them last throughout the day. I don't even take the last 2mg until around before I go to sleep, and smoke my last joint before dozing off. Probably will start doing in like ten minutes.
For someone who has supposedly been drugging it hardcore for years, including benzo's, asking this kind of question

MAKES US THINK YOU'RE A TROLL

I mean really if you've done as many drugs as you say you've done for. As long as you've done, you know exactly how long and how high 4 mg of Klonopin is going to make you.

For someone who has supposedly been drugging it hardcore for years, including benzo's, asking this kind of question

MAKES US THINK YOU'RE A TROLL

I mean really if you've done as many drugs as you say you've done for. As long as you've done, you know exactly how long and how high 4 mg of Klonopin is going to make you.
I know this is very late, but it's more of my paranoia making me ask the stupid questions, and not that I don't know the answer. Like my trust issues are so bad I don't believe I'm looking at the color purple for example even though I can clearly see its purple. I just like to be reinsured I guess.