• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Will my cocaine sweat out?

Clenelo

Bluelighter
I’m just wondering if cocaine will sweat up in cling film? As I’ve had cocaine sweat up and soak into lottery tickets but im hoping that’s just because it’s paper..

i need to pass a checkpoint and was going to swallow a couple of grams of cocaine split into 4 pieces and any advice would be much appreciated Thankyou

If you're going to do this, make really fucking sure that it's sealed up, if it opens up and you digest a gram of cocaine, you will probably die in a massive overdose, it's quite active orally, less potent than nasally. I don't think cling film will be enough.

I don't think you should do this, it's not worth the risk and you have to be sure it's not going to open up and get into your system. I'm not sure what people use to put it in when they swallow, but hopefully someone knows in case you decide to do it anyway.

If you're going to do this, make really fucking sure that it's sealed up, if it opens up and you digest a gram of cocaine, you will probably die in a massive overdose, it's quite active orally, less potent than nasally. I don't think cling film will be enough.

I don't think you should do this, it's not worth the risk and you have to be sure it's not going to open up and get into your system. I'm not sure what people use to put it in when they swallow, but hopefully someone knows in case you decide to do it anyway.
I thought it would be okay even if it split as its only a couple of grams.. maybe I’m better putting it sealed up inside of a sealed up kinder egg and banking it (plug)? I’m trying to pass airport security .. as in U.K. they have scanners but they ain’t X-ray they just show what’s under clothing

You are hoping to swallow it and recover it later?

A couple of grams may be fatal. Definitely not worth dying over. Or getting arrested.

"only a couple of grams" is a shit ton of coke to ingest all at once. Think about if you snorted that much all at once. It would be pretty much like that except it's a little less potent when you swallow it. You'd almost surely die if it opened up.

Ol' Dirty Bastard is dead from swallowing a baggie of crack when he saw the police. (Tramadol was a contributing factor to the seizures that killed him though).

I highly recommend you not to try this. It might work ok and it might kill you.

It might be safer to put the coke in something like a condom and insert it into your other end than to eat it. Personally I've never liked coke enough to insert it into MY other end or try eating it and hoping to poop it out either.

Definitely do not eat it in cling film as this is not a water tight solution. AFAIK people either use balloons or condoms and even that can have catastrophic results.

I highly recommend you not to try this. It might work ok and it might kill you.

It might be safer to put the coke in something like a condom and insert it into your other end than to eat it. Personally I've never liked coke enough to insert it into MY other end or try eating it and hoping to poop it out either.

Definitely do not eat it in cling film as this is not a water tight solution. AFAIK people either use balloons or condoms and even that can have catastrophic results.
Yeah I think I will cling film it and put it inside a kinder egg.. then wrap the kinder egg.. this has never failed me.. can sniffer dogs smell it when it’s in your butt?

Can you get a balloon or condom? That would be safer than trying to rely on cling film in any capacity. And definitely putting it in your butt would be better than swallowing it, because it's much easier to get out and won't pass through your entire system. Also I'd be worried about intestinal blockage if you swallowed it.

No idea about whether dogs can detect it if you put it in your butt.

Ultimately this is not worth the risk for a couple grams of coke.