• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

will morphine work at all if ive been using fent or fent dope

Honestly even actual heroin is over rated, yea the first couple times you’ll get high as shit but just like fent eventually your doing it just to feel “normal@
Not true. I didn't feel shit the first time I IV'd dope. It was the 2nd time, about a month later, that I got the gist of why people become addicted to it. I thought I had control for the first 2 or 3 years. 15 years on...heroin turned on me. But I had great shit and I felt fucking fantastic each time I shot it. Yes, I had to have it in order to
get anything done. But, I felt that stuff and I am fiending now. I have 44 days clean right now and its only because I cannot get ahold of anything atm.

I think you'll "feel" it, but you're not going to be impressed or anything. You'll probably feel a little warm buzz in the back of your neck and the tips of your toes for 5-10 minutes followed by hours of depressed contemplation. We can't help anyone sell or buy drugs, but that's irrelevant. You're not likely to get what you want from this and I believe that's your real question, will you get the feeling you're after. The answer is, not likely.

My daughter is one of those "mindless idiots". She scores in Kensington. She and her roommate, who never touched hard drugs before, are now both addicts of fent or fentadope. She is not mindless. She is bipolar, but that does not define who she is. She is one beautiful, intelligent, sarcastic, witty, and still too trusting, kid. Right now, because I hear from her sporadically, I picture both of them dead in the house he just bought. Its driving my nuts. Nobody is answering texts or calls. I am one step away from calling someone in Philly and doing a health check.

Man, I feel for you. It would kill me if my sweet daughter turned into a heroin or fentanyl addict. Hope she'll leave it behind her eventually.

Not true. I didn't feel shit the first time I IV'd dope. It was the 2nd time, about a month later, that I got the gist of why people become addicted to it. I thought I had control for the first 2 or 3 years. 15 years on...heroin turned on me. But I had great shit and I felt fucking fantastic each time I shot it. Yes, I had to have it in order to
get anything done. But, I felt that stuff and I am fiending now. I have 44 days clean right now and its only because I cannot get ahold of anything atm.

I was using high dose oral morphine (ground poppy powder washed down with water) and it kept working and it got me beautifully high for at least half a year. Can't believe that H wouldn't do the same. Not gonna try, though, the poppies were organic, dirt cheap and super potent and I always had kilograms lying in my basement. Really a lazy, safe and comfortable habit. The idea of having to score from some dealer to get dubious heroin laced with junk like fent seems awful to me. If I had access to pure and cheap heroin, now that would be another thing....

I was using high dose oral morphine (ground poppy powder washed down with water) and it kept working and it got me beautifully high for at least half a year. Can't believe that H wouldn't do the same. Not gonna try, though, the poppies were organic, dirt cheap and super potent and I always had kilograms lying in my basement. Really a lazy, safe and comfortable habit. The idea of having to score from some dealer to get dubious heroin laced with junk like fent seems awful to me. If I had access to pure and cheap heroin, now that would be another thing....
Poppy pods are amazing arnt they ? I wish I would have gotten into them sooner, it’s so obvious now, like duh, pods, but pods wernt even really on my radar till a couple years ago

Poppy pods are amazing arnt they ? I wish I would have gotten into them sooner, it’s so obvious now, like duh, pods, but pods wernt even really on my radar till a couple years ago

They are, if you've got potent ones. I also used Oxycodone, Kratom, Tramadol, Codeine and DHC but I would always prefer a good dose of my poppy pod powder over any of those, even the oxy. Feels more complete, a good mixture of getting high and sedation, which the oxy never offered. I always craved booze when on Percocets or pure Oxy whereas I need nothing else when the pods hit me. The ingested powder works forever, the effect lasts for a day. Withdrawals after a year of daily use were bloody hell, though.

I never shot fent but i was on the patch for pain and had no trouble getting high off morphine or Dilaudid

They are, if you've got potent ones. I also used Oxycodone, Kratom, Tramadol, Codeine and DHC but I would always prefer a good dose of my poppy pod powder over any of those, even the oxy. Feels more complete, a good mixture of getting high and sedation, which the oxy never offered. I always craved booze when on Percocets or pure Oxy whereas I need nothing else when the pods hit me. The ingested powder works forever, the effect lasts for a day. Withdrawals after a year of daily use were bloody hell, though.
I don’t eat the powder, I extract everything out of the pods with water the reduce it down to a goop and just dose by the tsp. I been playing around and almost have somthing that will run on foil, which might be for the worse as far as habits go