• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will morphine show up the same as codeine on a drugs test?

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, just a quick question.

I was at my friends tonight, and his head is in a bad place. He doesn’t use opiates at all, and said will 10x30MG tablets do him in- I took the tablets off of him.

Me being stupid I took 150MG about an hour ago.

I was prescribed Co-codamol for pain, so if I say I took the co-codamol will it show up as morphine as it is converted into this?

I am a little worried now so knowing if I will be ok or not will help my anxiety.

Thank you all.

Thank you. It’s not for anything legal related, just a local clinic test.
Im not a 100 percent but once when i was getting off heroin I started smashing nuropean plus which has codeine and i got arrested and i gave them a hard time told them im a alcoholic i need diazepam after 13 hours later and 3 cell changes they took me to hospital. They did piss test before giving me diazepam through iv and it showed morphine so that's why i think it will show morphine on the test. Tell them you had back pain and took a pain pill with codeine in it

Im not a 100 percent but once when i was getting off heroin I started smashing nuropean plus which has codeine and i got arrested and i gave them a hard time told them im a alcoholic i need diazepam after 13 hours later and 3 cell changes they took me to hospital. They did piss test before giving me diazepam through iv and it showed morphine so that's why i think it will show morphine on the test. Tell them you had back pain and took a pain pill with codeine in it
Ok thank you, I was prescribed a box of 100 30MG/500MG Codeine and paracetomol when I had a mild case of pancreatitis and didn’t require hospital, this was a few months back and I had loads left so can say it was that.

I’m on 4MG of subutex a day, I thought effects would be mild but they wasn’t! I haven’t used anything in a long time and would be mostly blocked, I was on off nodding sleeping most of the night and really itchy!

They was 30 MG IR tablets so I am glad I took them off of my friend who has never used opiates/opioids. He is in his 40s and was talking about taking all ten, so I took them off of him in front of him.

With him being an alcoholic and very drunk last night and the oral administration being around 25 percent, I think that could have been a overdose for him.