• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will MDMA worsen my ADD?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I use every one to two months, and im just wondering on this topic of it worsening ADD symptoms.. I've always been the slow learner, not the best communicator and lose focus easily, and i never really thought that i could be making it much more worse with my mdma use :/

If I'm not babbling away with my gf or friends, I find myself becoming super concentrated on whatever has caught my interest. I don't think it will worsen it for the duration of the trip.

Afterwards or long term wise, I don't think so but maybe the comedown (if you get it) will have some type of effect on it.

Do you take medication for your ADD?

With or without medication, I've never experienced any long-term worsening of my ADD symptoms. Not even short-term actually, my mind is kind of tired after a roll and so it wanders less than normal, so you could say that short-term, MDMA has a positive influence on the symptoms for me. I don't think you have much to worry about if you use MDMA like it's supposed to be used

Only ADD meds will worsen your ADD

Why? Do you have any references?

With or without medication, I've never experienced any long-term worsening of my ADD symptoms. Not even short-term actually, my mind is kind of tired after a roll and so it wanders less than normal, so you could say that short-term, MDMA has a positive influence on the symptoms for me. I don't think you have much to worry about if you use MDMA like it's supposed to be used

Same here.

It's like anxiety meds worsening your anxiety. When it's time to come off you'll experience anxiety. And chances are you'd go back to being anxious. So what was the point? You gonna live on these meds forever? Definitely won't want that with Amps, you're better off smoking LOL.

It's like anxiety meds worsening your anxiety. When it's time to come off you'll experience anxiety. And chances are you'd go back to being anxious. So what was the point? You gonna live on these meds forever? Definitely won't want that with Amps, you're better off smoking LOL.
They won't make the symptoms worse, I've never ever heard of a person that has experienced that. It may seem like it at first, cause you are used to functioning better. Just like when you take your glasses of, and it seems as if you actually see worse now than what you did before you put your glasses on - but you don't. As soon as your brain gets used to seeing without glasses again, you will se just as good as you did before.

Anxiety meds (benzos and such) doesn't necessarily make anxiety worse either. But it can, and especially if used wrong. For others it works great, especially in combination with therapy.

Anxiety meds often has anxiety and depression as withdrawal symptoms, therefore it often seem like the anxiety is getting worse when quitting. It's an endless dark circle.
SSRIs are even worse.