• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will lope block oxy?

Johndoedoe.junk

Bluelighter
I took 3mg of lope about 2 hours ago and have since come across some oxy. Will the lope block or interfere with the oxy at all? I know 3mg is a baby dose of lope and I wouldn't have taken it had I known the oxy was gonna come through. Do I need to worry or wait a bit as I wanna get the full potential of the oxy? I know lope has a long half life. Thanks.

At 3mg def not. I've taken much more before and didn't notice much or any blockage, it's not like sub

Lope is a lot like oxy but it only acts on the opioid receptors in your intestines (unless you take a huge dose). Your intestines have a gizmo which does not let certain drugs pass into the rest of the body and Lope is one of those drugs. It won't change oxy's effect on the brain opioid receptors.

Okay so I'm guessing the answer is the same but I took 30mg of lope a couple hours ago and came across 75mg of hydrocodone tonight. Should I wait a while to take the hydro or am I good to go whenever?

I know that lope doesn't affect the brains receptors but I figured it'd be best to ask as the dose of lope was a lot higher than I took in my OP and I don't wanna risk having a decreased effect with the hydro.

So do I need to wait/worry about any kind of blocking from the lope or am I good to go? I know lope has a really long half life so I just wanna make sure.

It takes a certain level to cross the BBB and that dose isn't the same for everyone. Some felt high at 16mg, some required several times that to feel it the first time. It does have a long half life. I'd say if it's a questionable level wait a couple of days. There are many factors that contribute to getting the most out of a dose though not just what other drugs are on or have been on board recently.

Loperamide needs to be treated with caution. It is HIGHLY cardiotoxic: numerous people have suddenly dropped dead because of the drug.