• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids will it be safe to take this much fent after a tolerance break?

pillman1224

Bluelighter
basically i broke my dosing schedule which has been half a 25mcg fent patch used buccally monday tuesday thursday and friday. i used monday through thursday and on thursday it was barely enough to keep the wds at bay. i will be using half a fent patch buccally at college tomorrow but have had no opioids for three days. is my tolerance to low? save the lectures please. i didnt use friday because i have a strict 4 day a week using rule. i used for four days in a row. kinda "peer pressured" because i had a group presentation and my buddy goes " pop whatever the fuck it is you do and present" this was on wedsday which would normally be an off day for me. yes the wds suck.

Last edited:
You'll be fine. It doesnt seem like this is your first fuck with fent so Im sure you know the risks.

basically i broke my dosing schedule .
That sounds familiar. I still remember that monday when i as weekend user only, went to get dope.
I said to my friend:"you know what this means,right?"
Yes, were addicted.....
fok, little did we know what that days concequences still go on...

^It's fucking sad man. Addiction.

When I read the title of this thread I just thought- Ooh that's potentially a death thread, a famous last words moment.
Having read your post pillman I think you'll be fine given your habit. And yeah, as per sleepwalker, you know you're on that slippery slope, take care.